Not mine but a good deal for a driver Duster 340

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
how local to you is the car? i would like alot more pics on it, and have someone wanting to get into mopars and i know he has cash in hand, and would pay nicely for your time

but, after reading it once again, it may not be a true 340 car, as in 70, they had factory k-h disc brakes in the front, and he states it needs a drums up front replaced, leading me to believe it is a 318 or /6 car, or may just have been changed in its life at one point.

or, if you look at the pics, the front of the car looks distorted, maybe hit at one time, and the entire front k-frame and suspension has been swapped out

there is a dent in front of the wheel on the drivers side. it looks like it tweeked the bumper some and grill isnt aligned very well.

Hey Guys, check out Chicago Craigslist under Duster. This car has re-emerged. Seems our local 'Pick and Flip' dealer bought this one and listed it for DOUBLE of what it was listed for before. My guess is they did not even pay the asking price. Anyhow, there are some good pictures of this car. It is and was not an original 340 car!! It has a 68/69 radiator. It appears that the quarters are all mud behind the tires. More waves on this car than Lake Michigan on a windy day. Punked out guage bezels too. I would have to bet pretty much every panel on this car needs work by what the pictures show. Now if the underside of this car was solid and clean it has some promise but to me the original ad had vague pictures and appeared better and seeing the more detailed pictures shows a car in need of lots of work in my opinion?? The company is American Muscle cars in Palatine Il. They want over 6K for this car. Still not the worst car I have seen, maybe a good race car?
Chas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back