Not my weekend.

-

tvt59

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Couple of weeks ago. The AMX was printing time slips. Dead on 6 passes in a row. I'm driving this weekend and I'm killing time tree, can't win a round. The AMX is all over the place

20231125_190124.jpg

20231125_190111.jpg

6pm pass slowed across the board vs 4pm pass. Maybe just the conditions or track surface changed. Curious if it slowed from the previous 2wks. Maybe something is going away or it's just the ''chit happens'' scenario.

If you keep hitting the tree like that, might dial a little soft for now and play the stripe game. Of course that depends on how close the competition is.....damn dragsters. :)

6pm pass slowed across the board vs 4pm pass. Maybe just the conditions or track surface changed. Curious if it slowed from the previous 2wks. Maybe something is going away or it's just the ''chit happens'' scenario.

If you keep hitting the tree like that, might dial a little soft for now and play the stripe game. Of course that depends on how close the competition is.....damn dragsters. :)
Two weeks ago at the same track it went 6 passes within ..0011 of each other. But they had pro mods that weekend. they sprayed and drug the track 5 times during that race weekend. The prep was nothing like that this weekend. The current tires are M/T pro bracket radials 14X32X15 they only have 150 passes on them. But they are 3 yrs old as I've been working on the car sorting it out. I have a new set of tires that I just purchased that I'm going to install at the beginning of next season.
Was there a major change made anywhere?
No sir, just an oil change.

Last edited:
Couple of weeks ago. The AMX was printing time slips. Dead on 6 passes in a row. I'm driving this weekend and I'm killing time tree, can't win a round. The AMX is all over the place

View attachment 1716170815

View attachment 1716170817

know what you mean , the old hemi car did that for a yr , before we figured the new b-m convertor went south real quick , couldnt believe thats what it was , since we`d had such good luck with them working good for awhile ...

thumbnail - Copy (2).jpg

At least you’re chopping the tree down. Nice work.

know what you mean , the old hemi car did that for a yr , before we figured the new b-m convertor went south real quick , couldnt believe thats what it was , since we`d had such good luck with them working good for awhile ...

View attachment 1716171413
I use a Coan converter. It's only got about 75 passes. It was a pretty expensive converter. I hope it's not on the way out. But I guess it's possible.

-
Back