Not sure how this will go

-

stilltrying

Reaction score
Hi, reason for the title is that I don’t have a mopar as such but saw something on this site when googling something.
I’ve been in to cars since the late 70’s and had all sorts of things over the years and currently run a GMC K2500 Suburban with a 454 lump as well as a 79 Vette with a 350 and manual box, which over here is rather expensive due to the cost of fuel, so I also run a 2002 Mini Cooper and have use of various other cars that are more economical but the V8’s just make me smile.
I’m also into hot rods and this is the reason for joining here as my current build is a 23 model T running a 383 with twin holley’s on a tunnel ram and a 727 torque flight box. The engine and box are out of a Jensen interceptor from 1970. I know very little about mopar engines other than parts are bloody expensive compared to say the Chevy stuff.
i have rebuilt the 727 via videos on YouTube but as yet haven't ran it so it’s fingers crossed I did it correct, next is the engine and that is hopefully where this site comes in if you haven’t already decided to get rid of me.
So if still allowed here then expect a few dumb questions in the future.
Regards,
Paul.

Hi, welcome to the site .
Hotrods and Jensens are cool.
Lotta helpful, knowledgeable folks here, eager to help, pix mandatory, lol
Search functions well, and questions welcome .
Cheers

Welcome!

And for what it's worth, they even let me in here, and I don't even own a Mopar! I just keep one running....

Or at least I try to.

Post pics when you can. Guys here love that!

IMG_5971.jpeg

Thank you for the very warm welcome. I am currently doing a bit of forum searching so as not to start a new thread on something that may already have been covered, having said that, I’m not brilliant with computers, I get by but am slow:lol:

If I post up some photos should I start a thread in the restoration area or is there another part for builds?

Once again thanks for the welcome.

If I post up some photos should I start a thread in the restoration area or is there another part for builds?
I would post your car pictures here first when you get one, and tell us what your plans are for it.

Check out the mopar’s for sale, there’s a great selection.

Post up some pictures of your model T.

Welcome! My dad almost bought a Jensen Interceptor when he was working in London. Pictures please.

-
Back