"Nova" has finally joined the far left fringe retardville preposterosness

-
How do u know !?!
How do you know what?
A) The new thing in science is multiple universes to keep the thought of other life out there
or
B) because there is no way they will accept a creator
If you're thinking B) That's almost an easy answer; it is written;No one comes to the Creator unless God first draws him.And I can attest that in my case I was 40 years old, and the drawing force became irresistible.
Furthermore there are two groups of people in this experiment; those descended from Adam's seed, and those of the serpent seed, and you can read all about that in Genesis. Serpent seed has no chance at salvation; read all about that in Book of Enoch. And that leaves just the seed of Adam; and we have free choice to believe in a Creator or not. But once you have accepted the modern Science presentations of BigBang, Evilution, and a Spherical Earth, that's a triple whammy to have to overcome. For 25 years I have presented the Gospel to hundreds of individuals and never has just one person broken free. No one has ever said tell me more.
So Ima thinking the serpent seed outnumbers us about 50 to 1 by now. And of those less than 1 in 100 will accept a Creator-God, and of those I suspect less than 1 in 10 will convert, and of those I bet not 1 in 10 will understand that there ain't no rapture, and therefore take steps to figure it out. So that might make maybe 1 in 500,000persons believes that Torah is still to be obeyed today . That makes about 16,000 actual Torah observant Christian Believers existing in the world today. And even that might be optimistic, because; it is written that when Jesus returns, He asks "will I find any?" How many is any? Ima thinking more than zero....... but it's hard to say.It might be 144,000 plus the half-dozen guys I have met

If there are multiverses what are the chances of anything? Its all possible with imagination.

Is there a chance in one of the universes that has a T-rex wearing blue shorts? Maybe a chance of a
creator in another. How about steam powered Mopars?

I don't know anything about multiverses, but
I know about another dimension, or possibly more than one other dimension. Or more concisely, I believe there is at least one other dimension.
One of them is where the spirits of the dead giants were condemned to wander....... as evil spirits.
Another may be where satan and his minions dwell.
Another may be what is written as "outer darkness"
These other dimensions may in fact be on the same plain we are in , but we just don't have eyes to see them. IDK. We are all struggling to understand it. But God commands us not to practice divination, nor sorcery, nor ancestor worship, nor spiritism, etc. on pain of exclusion from the NewKingdom. What's He talking about? God is talking about us communicating with these evil spirits and devils that dwell in these invisible-to-us dimensions.
So I get that there are unbelievers on this earth. And I get that they could care less about God. That doesn't make Him any less real. But these unbelievers invent imaginations far more complicated than a simple Creator-God. And sometimes these unbelievers willingly submit themselves to "possession" by these evil entities; and then those entities can run amok with the bodies of their hosts;and they do.
So Christians say there is evil in this world, but they don't give much thought as to where it comes from. Book of Enoch tells us a lot about that. But do they read it? Nooo, that's taboo! they say. That's occultic! they say. Well they dismiss most of the OT too, as having been done away with. Oh those poor Christians, led by poor blind and crippled teachers. It is written;the blood of their lost will be on their heads.

Yet, those that believe in certain things fail to recognize that their “beliefs” are their own...and unsubstantiated to anyone other than themselves.

It is profound arrogance to believe that what you think you know...and can not prove, is worthy of condemnation of others that believe something else.

Wrap yourself in your blanket of your own self certified belief and let everyone else decide for themself what they believe...and leave them alone to decide it.

Only someone uncertain in their convictions requires convincing others to join to help them bolster them. Those that are truly certain, march forward without judgement of others and continue to live their lives the way they have chosen.

A Princess kisses a frog. The frog turns into a Prince. Insert millions of years in-between and
it becomes the religion of Evolution. Very good imagination and they teach this as fact?

Change the channel if you do not like it. Go to the hotdog thread.

Ddaddy
Are you talking to me, or just mumbling under your breath because you have no God. If you are addressing me ; I couldn't give a rat's azz about your beliefs, just as you don't believe about mine. The Sheep hear the voice of the Shepherd, and know where their home is. The Lawless ones are the ones who feel condemnation every time they hear someone like me confess Jesus as Lord...... because God wrote His Law on your heart, so that you would know the Way. But you willfully deny God, and so willfully go down to the pit, that's your free choice. As a Believer My God says that If I do not confess Jesus before men, then neither will He confess me before God. So if you are rubbing shoulders with Christians, and they are not confessing Jesus,to appease your ego, then that is to their condemnation. You won't get that from me. And I don't care about your opinion of me. I'm not here to win you over. Many are called, few are chosen. It's not my job to make converts. It is my job to speak up for Jesus. If God has not called you, only you can do something about that.
As for me I will continue to confess Jesus, to my dying breath, So that God Almighty will recognize me when I approach His Throne on Judgement Day.So that when He opens the Books, I will receive my rewards. Perhaps I will be a footstool in heaven. Perhaps I will receive a Kingdom of my own. Perhaps I will be a farmer or a sandal-maker; I Don't Care. I just want to make it there. So if God says to confess His Son before men then I'm on it!
As to my Belief; it is grounded and rooted in experience. Every Believer is tried and tested by God; NOW, HERE, on this earth, to see if they will pass muster. I have been tried. I have been tested. I know about the evil one and his disciples. I have seen evil spirits . I have been touched . They have tried to terrorize me. They are not figments of my imagination. I whupped their azzes. They went back to their dimension and regrouped. He brought seven buddies, and I whipped all their azzes.But not with my own strength, but with the Word of God. They don't come around any more cuz I laid down the Law to them. God's Law. They have to obey. They don't have free-choice about that.
But you're right; I have not seen God, nor heard His voice. Why is that? Cuz He's not here anymore! He is in His home with His son Jesus, waiting for the fullness of the Gentiles. For evil to be maxed out. But when Jesus ascended into Heaven with many witnesses, He sent the Holy Spirit. So goodness is still in the world, to help us conquer evil. To help us overcome the trials and tribulations of the world. To perform Gods Word wherever He hears it.

But if I jumped to a wrong conclusion regarding your thinly veiled admonition,then please forgive me, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. May the God of Creation look down upon you,and reveal His love to you.... Cuz you ain't getting any from me.

It takes more faith to believe in the religion of Evolution. When AJ Speaks people loose there minds.

We can talk aliens, big bang, dinosaurs to birds, sea sponge to humans, multiverses and many many
more. All are religious and is NOT science. This seems to not upset people. But if talk of a creator
or Lord Christ Jesus then there are complaints.

Change the channel if this offends. The NOVA program is a indoctrination channel.

Do not know how the double standards is going to play out. We will see. What is good is bad and what is
bad is good.

The big religion of the left is global warming ... caused by people. Based on faith, not data, only projections and fake data to get government grants. Global warming has been going on since the end of the ice age, but one volcanic eruption can produce more carbon emmissions than mankind can generate in decades. These eggheads believe that Chinese halogen light bulbs and more insulation will save us.

Yet, those that believe in certain things fail to recognize that their “beliefs” are their own...and unsubstantiated to anyone other than themselves.

It is profound arrogance to believe that what you think you know...and can not prove, is worthy of condemnation of others that believe something else.

Wrap yourself in your blanket of your own self certified belief and let everyone else decide for themself what they believe...and leave them alone to decide it.

Only someone uncertain in their convictions requires convincing others to join to help them bolster them. Those that are truly certain, march forward without judgement of others and continue to live their lives the way they have chosen.
Well said ......, Buddha, Jesus , CERN physicists and your mother should be proud of that statement ( I'm not being sarcastic either )

Ddaddy
Are you talking to me, or just mumbling under your breath because you have no God. If you are addressing me ; I couldn't give a rat's azz about your beliefs, just as you don't believe about mine. The Sheep hear the voice of the Shepherd, and know where their home is. The Lawless ones are the ones who feel condemnation every time they hear someone like me confess Jesus as Lord...... because God wrote His Law on your heart, so that you would know the Way. But you willfully deny God, and so willfully go down to the pit, that's your free choice. As a Believer My God says that If I do not confess Jesus before men, then neither will He confess me before God. So if you are rubbing shoulders with Christians, and they are not confessing Jesus,to appease your ego, then that is to their condemnation. You won't get that from me. And I don't care about your opinion of me. I'm not here to win you over. Many are called, few are chosen. It's not my job to make converts. It is my job to speak up for Jesus. If God has not called you, only you can do something about that.
As for me I will continue to confess Jesus, to my dying breath, So that God Almighty will recognize me when I approach His Throne on Judgement Day.So that when He opens the Books, I will receive my rewards. Perhaps I will be a footstool in heaven. Perhaps I will receive a Kingdom of my own. Perhaps I will be a farmer or a sandal-maker; I Don't Care. I just want to make it there. So if God says to confess His Son before men then I'm on it!
As to my Belief; it is grounded and rooted in experience. Every Believer is tried and tested by God; NOW, HERE, on this earth, to see if they will pass muster. I have been tried. I have been tested. I know about the evil one and his disciples. I have seen evil spirits . I have been touched . They have tried to terrorize me. They are not figments of my imagination. I whupped their azzes. They went back to their dimension and regrouped. He brought seven buddies, and I whipped all their azzes.But not with my own strength, but with the Word of God. They don't come around any more cuz I laid down the Law to them. God's Law. They have to obey. They don't have free-choice about that.
But you're right; I have not seen God, nor heard His voice. Why is that? Cuz He's not here anymore! He is in His home with His son Jesus, waiting for the fullness of the Gentiles. For evil to be maxed out. But when Jesus ascended into Heaven with many witnesses, He sent the Holy Spirit. So goodness is still in the world, to help us conquer evil. To help us overcome the trials and tribulations of the world. To perform Gods Word wherever He hears it.

But if I jumped to a wrong conclusion regarding your thinly veiled admonition,then please forgive me, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. May the God of Creation look down upon you,and reveal His love to you.... Cuz you ain't getting any from me.

Can't hold back brother ... I would say my impression is that a dedicated satanist has more tolerance and is less judgemental than you sir . That said , this one only wishes you happy burn outs and no broken tools . I'm sure the universe approves . :)

I don't know if it would be right for FABO, but I would love to see a thread on stories of people who have seen flying saucers. I can tell a couple of them.
Hasnt everybody? Maybe they didnt know they were flying saucers.

How do you know what?
A) The new thing in science is multiple universes to keep the thought of other life out there

AJ I think a lot of this is simply to get money to burn. Hell there are "researchers" that have spent their entire careers doing nothing else. I also think that is why we hear so much about the imagined big rock hurtling towards earth, "like" LOL we are going to do anything about it!!!

The cat can’t comprehend the printer and believes it is a monster that randomly awakens and growls while flashing it’s one green eye and sticking out it’s square white tongue. No amount of explaination can ever convince the cat otherwise. It is convicted in its belief.

Yet even the cat has no interest in trying to convince anyone else of what it believes. It just does.

The big religion of the left is global warming ... caused by people. Based on faith, not data, only projections and fake data to get government grants. Global warming has been going on since the end of the ice age, but one volcanic eruption can produce more carbon emmissions than mankind can generate in decades. These eggheads believe that Chinese halogen light bulbs and more insulation will save us.
That is part of it. Global warming, to the left, is really an excuse for taxation. Britain has had a so called "Carbon" tax for years. I am shocked we haven't gotten it rammed down our throats.

The cat can’t comprehend the printer and believes it is a monster that randomly awakens and growls while flashing it’s one green eye and sticking out it’s square white tongue. No amount of explaination can ever convince the cat otherwise. It is convicted in its belief.

Yet even the cat has no interest in trying to convince anyone else of what it believes. It just does.
:icon_fU:

As for evolution.
Just look at today's Condom.
It's not as thick, and way more sensitive
Then it was in the past.

-
Back