Now I have a Valiant

-
Honey Bronz Brock does have a ring to it. You make it out to the Thursday rehab sessions? Might have to give them a try.

The Thursday night sessions...I'm not so sure they are "rehab".... more like "therapy". You may have gone to a car show and your eyes & brain were filled with bowtie crap, we talk through why the Mopar is such the finer automobile to have, LOL! Just good ole' fashion Mopar talk while hanging in the garage.

Why the open chamber ede's? Should buy the 60779 head and correct head gasket even with a 340.

Nice car and good on Higgs for helping you. He's a good guy for sure!

Hey! Rob, how the hell are you? It just so happens that I'll be in Riverside this Christmas season, I'd call but through the years of changing phones your info got lost in the mix.....not sure if I'll have time to visit, but if you pm me your info again I'll certainly try. Good to read your voice...….Merry Christmas!

Hey Brock, it’s great to see you posting again, and even better that you’ve come back into the A body fold!! Congrats on the new Valiant, and thanks to Higgs and the other guys who stepped up and got this car going in the right direction!! Nella says hey, and welcome back as well!!

Yes, it's good to see Brock "inspired" on a build again......kewl little Valiant!

Summit says 60179 heads are designed for non-emission 1968-73 340 C.I.D. Chrysler engines. RPM Chrysler 340 heads have chambers machined .060" for clearance with early high-compression engines. Not so on the 60779 heads. Not sure what you're saying on head gasket. higgs, Alex & Dave are the best![/QUOTE]

Not sure if we are the best...…..we are a bunch of Mopar assklowns though.……….
Higgs

Getting a little closer to installation!
IMGP1687.JPG
IMGP1688.JPG
IMGP1689.JPG
IMGP1690.JPG

Yes Alex, it should zoom around pretty well! Getting together a back-up plan in case the intake set-up doesn't clear the hood. Definitely don't want to cut a hole in it...
IMGP1522 (2).JPG

it´s a rpm air gap? it will fit without trouble, i used one on my 68´ with 1" spacer and a drop base air cleaner. No Problem there!

Michael

I think it will fit too. I have an Air Gap and also have a 1”riser for my drop air cleaner lower piece to clear the FiTech EFI.... still fits.

-
Back