Now I know what unsee really means.

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• ewww.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 414
post.cgi

unsee.gif

LOL!

Thanks RRR and 67, brought a tear to my eyes, lol
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard, lol!!

I showed my wife, lol, now she's saying she doesn't like me right now cuz she keeps seein it, lol!!

(1.)Where the hell do you look to find a pic like that??? (2.)Why look at things like that?

considering the gentleman in the picture (lets call him Mr. Johnson) fits squarely in the average age of our forum members it wouldn't surprise me if he actually is a member

so lets hear it...who wants to claim this mug as his own ?

That outfit is just so wrong on any and every level that he should join the castaways on the island! Heck, if he showed up wearing that, I would swim back to Hawaii with the other 6 castaways on my back!!!

As if his outfit isn't bad enough, it looks like the lady he's with could use a little personal support in her outfit as well...
Are they on their way to Walmart?

(1.)Where the hell do you look to find a pic like that??? (2.)Why look at things like that?

It popped up on my facebook page. I figured since I had to see it, I wouldn't bear the burden by myself. lol

Looks like the other woman in the pic had a glimpse... Great expression on her face!
Rob, you know with that title, we're like bugs drawn to a light.Just gotta have a look.
I just knew it was gonna be bad, but couldn't help but myself.Ugh!

-
Back