Now I seen everything.....

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I just saw a TRD Prius.....it had the TRD badge on the back, the same lame pizza rims, some Pep Boys white blaster side window flares and some EVO stick on fins on the roof. It also had a full length yellow lensed 3rd stop light. The only thing lacking was the neon windshield wiper spoilers and my favorite bumper sticker: "Cool Prius!"-Nobody

il_fullxfull.708184523_41ju.jpg

anytime one of those treehuggers pulls up behind me at a traffic light, I make sure the duster "idles" at about 3200 RPM...just to even out our footprints

anytime one of those treehuggers pulls up behind me at a traffic light, I make sure the duster "idles" at about 3200 RPM...just to even out our footprints

Pull up next to them in a Cummins 5>9 set rich, then black them out with your exhaust.

I was sitting at a stop light a couple of days ago in my '09 Ram when a Smart Car fender pulled into my peripheral vision beside me. All I noticed was the front of the fender but the sound made me curious enough to look over.
At first I thought it as a Smart Car with a "fart can" muffler - my immediate thought was "Why?" - but then I noticed a 2-stroke street-ridden dirt bike sitting on the other side of the Smart Car.

-
Back