NPK

-

CRUZE 418

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What happened to Street Outlaws No Prep Kings on the Discovery channel? I suppose now if we want to see it we have to pay extra for one of those plus streaming deals. The hell with that.

I just heard there is a 20 grand race somewhere, but that may have been old news, I have not watched him and his family and crew in a few months

I just watch on youtube, there are a lot of no prep events, the ones they show on the tv shows are the most boring of them all... Super rich guys doing rich guy things.. i find the home built stuff way more entertaining..

Not sure that we are talking about the same show. One week ago, they completed America's list, they then advertised NPK 's season for the next week on Monday night. Then, nothing on Monday night.

Do you watch Sim ABCXYZ? He was talking about it
Not sure that we are talking about the same show. One week ago, they completed America's list, they then advertised NPK 's season for the next week on Monday night. Then, nothing on Monday night.

Not surprised if it goes down the toilet. Without Big Chief they got nothing. Chiefs YouTube channel is got massive hits and subs.

I don't watch TV on my phone. So I guess that will end this. Didn't really get the answer that I was looking for.
Thanks anyway for the comments!

I will have to ask someone who is way smarter than me to do that! I threw my computer away years ago, simply because I couldn't stay caught up with it all . I am in one regard, a step ahead of all of the much younger generation, I know how to write my name, cursive.

-
Back