Nutritional and Weight Loss Plan Guidelines

-
I

ignatiusmael

Hello Friends.
1. Commit to consuming 4 - 6 small meals and snacks everyday.
2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.
3. Keep it simple. Don't get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.
4. Eat your foods slower.
5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.
6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.
7. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.
8. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single.

I am withya, I took all white food off my list to eat, Like white bread and potatoes and what you have on your list not to eat.
I did enjoy a serving of scallop potatoes Saturday =P~
I enjoy beer to much and this summer took myself off of beer and drank diet coke and premium rum that is clear and no calories, Thank you goes out to ramcharger for his knowledge and turning me on to it :cheers:
After about 6 weeks of this I lost 12 lbs
I just walked over to the scales and I am 186 and 5'7'' tall looks like I have put the 12lbs back on :clock:
you said Eat your food slowly, chewing it well is very important
I am 52 and I should be 160 lbs, and should eat no more than the size of my fist when I sit down to eat. Welcome to this great site if I missed you in the welcome wagon thread.
I grossed my fellow members here when I showed them my sandwich I make :happy10: scrambled eggs and spinach on toasted wheat bread =P~

Welcome to this great site if I missed you in the welcome wagon thread.

So far, Iggie has been posting in the joke forum...until now. Biding his time til he can tell us about his "protein powder".

So far, Iggie has been posting in the joke forum...until now. Biding his time til he can tell us about his "protein powder".

I will never do a protein powder BrianT 8) thank you for bringing this to my attention :cheers: I like beans and peanut butter =P~ for protein :happy10:
When I eat like I should and do 3/4 of the time I don't need it.
To much of anything is bad for you.
Rabbit and squirrel and Deer have allot of everything in them that this ol fart needs =P~ There is to many bad reports on these supplements and my doctor said no no no, just keep doing what I am to keep me regular :cheers:

Slice of cantiloupe
2 apples
2 celery stalks
2 carrots

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm=P~

resize.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm!!!! LOL

A budy bought me a bottle of that Delirium Noel for my birthday one year(my name is Noel). That is one bad beeaaottch. It is one of those that you need a beer chaser just to drink it. They are not kidding about the Delirium part.

I'm learning why people dislike these spammer people so much. They remind me of uninvited party guests that come in and make trouble.

Love the pink elephant on the label. On the way from Ithaca NY, There is a mailbox decorated with a pink elephant...I'm sure it is for the residents of Newfield to observe, to make sure they are on the right path home from the bars in Ithaca

A budy bought me a bottle of that Delirium Noel for my birthday one year(my name is Noel). That is one bad beeaaottch. It is one of those that you need a beer chaser just to drink it. They are not kidding about the Delirium part.

you have that right! I love it............14.00 a bottle! But it does make you see pink Elephants

"What do you me ewwww, I don't like Spam!!" Funniest MP skit ever IMO!!!

Maybe, Iggy just likes to join a LOT of different forums. That's why he only has time to post a couple of posts on each of them!!

-
Back