nwdart still trying to post pics

-

nwdart

Reaction score
can not tell you all how much fun I have not had trying to downsize pics, got one to go thru I think. dart came here from nevada 12 years ago, he sold it 3 years later ,that guy pulled the 6,vinyl top and all trim. case of spray bomb primer later resto began and ended .car sat outside 8 plus years before I got her in nov 2011.have about a hundred pics since .going for a nice quick street car,380hp crate built 727 gear vendor overdrive narrowed 8 and 3/4 ss springs moved into frame rails mini tubbed(I learned how to do it here on fabo). will start a thread as soon as I get the picture thing down.thanks again for all the informative posts this site is awesome. nwdart

Attachments

• DSCN0602.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 141
Before you jump on the GV and 727, the cheaper route would be the GM 200R4. Its a 4 speed auto. Just do a quick search for Mopar To Ya theard on his install of the 200R4 into his A Body.

Before you jump on the GV and 727, the cheaper route would be the GM 200R4. Its a 4 speed auto. Just do a quick search for Mopar To Ya theard on his install of the 200R4 into his A Body.

I did read his post when it came out, no mods to the tunnel was good. I already have the built 727 with the gear vendors and 410,s in my challenger with one of the first 360-360hp crates, ran 13.31 first and only time I took her to the track.going to put stock stuff back in challenger and use this stuff in my dart.

Do you have the photos on any other websites ?

no, new to the posting pics deal,but learning something new is always good even for old dogs.awesome wagon bye the way , looked at your facebook pics is that the easiest way to go?dont have fb account but I could. nwdart

nw, for this particular site, you don't NEED a separate photo hosting site. All you need to do is learn whatever photo software you have available, learn to crop and resize photos, and this site can upload them. Just click the second icon from the right above the window and follow the destructions that appear

For resizing, it depends on what you are comfortable with At the "bottom" of the pile, you can even use Microsuck "Paint", along with any other photo software you have, including whatever came with your camera.

I use "GIMP" which is a free photo editor. There are downloads you can get free which do little more than resizing. Many people like "Irfanview"

Generally you want to resize your photos to 800x600 or 600x ...... Otherwise, you cause the displayed page to get so huge that the rest of us have to scroll the thing sideways as well as vertically.

I find it easier to have photos on say facebook or simular then you copy photo address by right clicking the desired photo coping the internet address only

Then click the Insert Image button and paste the address here your photo should now appear after clicking OK of course

Welcome to FABO NWDart!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

I had the samer fun time with the picture thing. Once you get the ethod down, it isn't so bad.!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race 3 QTR Rear View Pits.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 110
I prefer a program called Iphoto Plus for very quick sizing, lighting, and croping details.
It has a button menu at the top of the program with very easy to use options.
Even though I have Photoshop 6.0, I still like the speed of IPhoto Plus.

There are plenty of free programs out there though as already mentioned.
Google's Picasa program is pretty popular.

All these suggestions about programs after you already figured one out :)

wow, thought for a while car would be done before i got pics up. thanks again for all the support. started a resto thread this morning! nw dart

-
Back