off set upper control arm bushings worth it???

-
ok well now im a little more confused lol
i thought these were to help get more camber like the stock stuff left the tire on a slight angel and these would plant it square with a full foot print on the ground
was i completely wrong???
these are made to help with getting more caster??

thanks again guys im not a front end guy so this all adds up to useful knowledge

so i called the alignment shop they said they will go by specs in computer inless i bring them the specs i want well im not a front end guy so does any one have the specs im looking for>???
just a driver and stop light to stop light race car

These 2 eccentric points are the only adjustments for both caster and camber. The more you want from one the more you forfeit in the other.
The offset bushing will let you achieve more positive camber and keep the caster within factory specs.

I remember a story about Dodge taking thier new t bar susp car out to a farmers freshly plowed field and driving it across the furrows at 70+ mph. Not a thing broke in that susp. I think that story might have been printed in an old chrysler power mag. It took place in the 1930's.

Neat trick, what make and model of time machine did they use? 1957 was the first year for torsion bars.

so i called the alignment shop they said they will go by specs in computer inless i bring them the specs i want well im not a front end guy so does any one have the specs im looking for>???
just a driver and stop light to stop light race car

1/16" toe in
3 to 4 degrees postive caster. You you can't get 3, go for the most you can.
1/2" degree negative camber

He may suggust running 1/4 degree more camber or 1/4-1/2 deg more caster on one side for road crown. That is a good idea.

what ever you say
im just gonna trust what you guys think about specs and take them in when the front end comes back from powder coat

-
Back