off to the pdx swap meet!! any request for rare parts?

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
I'll be at the swap meet for a few hours today and figured if you guys are looking for something special let me know and how much you want to pay for it. If I find it I'll pick it up. Also will take pics of some killer stuff I find just to share.

A full set of Goodyear Power Cushion 7.00x13 white or black wall would be just fine! Date coded of cause around August 1964 to January of 1965!! Let me know how many that shows up!

A nice 68 Dart grill assembly

I did see one of these im going back sunday if its there ill let you know price and get pics. sorry on other request did see them there but they still could be place is huge I just ran out of time today. ill check more sunday.

also as sunday is the last day check this regularly or pm me and ill give you my number that way ill know if I need to pick it up or not

I did see one of these im going back sunday if its there ill let you know price and get pics. sorry on other request did see them there but they still could be place is huge I just ran out of time today. ill check more sunday.

That would be great

You must be talkin about the Expo swap meet? Cuz the PIR swap meet was over this eve, no Sunday swap meet.

I wuz lookin for me sum 340 manifolds... Found several tons of Chevy / Ford iron. :banghead:

Portland is heavy on the GM/Ford stuff. The only thing more rare than Mopar there would be "Import Performance" parts...

You must be talkin about the Expo swap meet? Cuz the PIR swap meet was over this eve, no Sunday swap meet.

I wuz lookin for me sum 340 manifolds... Found several tons of Chevy / Ford iron. :banghead:

I'll ask about them when I'm there

Got ya I know of a few in a local yard to I can go look at soon. I got mine there has a small sent but there were others that didn't. I only got this one cause I talk them into 35 bucks lol

BTW love your build! It would be awesome to know you had a part on it I got you! Any time frame on the paint yet?

'68 Charger radio antenna, tip to plug, bezels, nuts all pieces. Sending PM.

I did see a booth with some charger parts don't remember if they had the antenna but they had trim and front/back light's and a few boxes marked charger so maybe.

BTW love your build! It would be awesome to know you had a part on it I got you! Any time frame on the paint yet?
We are thinking of wet sanding the primer and satin clear coating it for now to give it that primered look just so it's sealed and come back to the paint next winter.

Got ya I know of a few in a local yard to I can go look at soon. I got mine there has a small sent but there were others that didn't. I only got this one cause I talk them into 35 bucks lol
I'd be fine with a crap bumper as long as it's straightish. I can't find anything around here.

-
Back