Officially an A Body owner!!!

-

justintrent

Reaction score
Just bought my first A Body and Mopar muscle car today, a 1971 Duster!!! Although I have grown up around mopars (my dad has a 63 polara, 72 demon, 74 challenger, and prowler) this is MY first "old car". I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for you all as I work on the car, but for now just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm excited to be a part of the community.

Congrats to you! Welcome to the club. tmm

Congratulations justintrent, I'm a newbie too and surprisingly I don't live that far away from you. My '69 Barracuda convertible won't be seeing pavement for a couple of years, but this site has already proven to be a great source of information. Good luck brother!

Welcome to FABO and congrats on the duster. You are not very far from me and there are others in this area from FABO as well. Post more pics of your duster.

Welcome to the site "Justintrent" ! I'm kinda new here to . Definitely show us more pictures of your Duster and your dad's toy's !

Here is a picture of the car sitting on the corner, looking for a good home. Before I got it.

Attachments

• for sale2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 145
And here is a picture of dad's 74 Challenger and 72 Demon and my first vehicle, a 99 Dakota R/T

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 122
Welcome and congrats on getting a car that nice looking.Most of us aren't so lucky to find one like that.

VertibleFish and SpikeWills69, you guys are close. Maybe we can meet up sometime. Let me know if there are any good car shows in the area any time soon.

Yeah, the car is in pretty good shape and I must say I feel like a got a hell of a deal on it. I'm the third owner, original 318 3 speed car. I have a 390 HP 360 magnum crate motor that I bought to put in the Dakota, but I'm going to put it in the Duster instead.

Welcome From Sc. Dusters are my favorite and that one looks real nice. I love the pics from the shop with Dad's cars and your truck. Enjoy FABO, it's the greatest. :thumleft:

Very nice car. This is a great site for any Mopar questions you may have. Glad to have you aboard.

-
Back