officially mine

-
dropped it at buddys shop picked up 727 core start rebuild and got feeler out for 440 block think aluminum heads all roller cam etc hoping for 500+hp wont stop till at least there B&M rachet shifter. any one point me in direction of graphics I like the plymouth on the sides and of course the "M" mopar emblem but gonna paint it Matte black and sort of ghost the emblems and badges. does have a classic SOX/MARTIN sticker on it that I am going to find some way to keep. all new to me so any advice is welcome

dropped it at buddys shop picked up 727 core start rebuild and got feeler out for 440 block think aluminum heads all roller cam etc hoping for 500+hp wont stop till at least there B&M rachet shifter. any one point me in direction of graphics I like the plymouth on the sides and of course the "M" mopar emblem but gonna paint it Matte black and sort of ghost the emblems and badges. does have a classic SOX/MARTIN sticker on it that I am going to find some way to keep. all new to me so any advice is welcome

Tell us more about the car, chassis & suspension.

Boy, I really like that Duster! Has a certain, simple, '70's look to it. I wouldn't change a thing! Congrats on your score!

-
Back