Oh god it is back !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it fell out of a cartoon. Maybe stolen from Roger Rabbit?

3k23m73l25O35Q25X4b7i3394cce013221416.jpg

Looks like good execution. Better than I could do so I have nothing bad to say about it.

See what happens when you combined mushrooms, sawzalls and meth?

Accident waiting to happen
Poor tuck driver at the scene "Honest officer.. He pulled right in front of my SEMI..."
nice work poor plan or a good gift for the ex wife...LOL what alimony :angel9:

I gotta give him credit he took an unloved four door and made a wheelie machine!!!! be kewl as a hardtop convertable too..... I'd drive it and prolly enjoy it :mrgreen: then again I have waggin II in the works i'm sure somebody is gonna be unhappy with my plan which I'm not tellin till it has gone into effect but I will say the major components have been gathered and an idea has been scribbled out on a napkin from "pop's country diner" (Lil' plug for my ex wifes resturant) :angel9:..........Wagg's p.s. honk if parts fall off or drag the ground :glasses8:

Her name is chris and 3500 firm on the price,she is gonna check to see if it has an 8 3/4 rear...the price wasnt that bad at 4000$ for a running driving hot rod that surely turns heads everywhere it goes then add the fact that it has cruise control ,cold a/c,nice wheels,360 engine and trans......no brainer.... even as parts

The first thing I would do is have a certified welder check every weld done to the project. Otherwise it would be a death trap and twist itself in half even with moderate horsepower.:wack:

I do not understand why someone would do that to that car.

I agree it is quite a marvel of hard work if it is done correctly.

Is this some sort of new fad thing? Seems like something that would be common with hippies when ever that was. I saw a VW van like that a few years back.

God that thing looks, SUCK. Color sucks, chrome sucks. Color sucks. I may vomit.

I mean if it was mad max style it would earn more of my respect. Matte black, 5 pounds of dust all over it, 4x4 rims, beefy tires, roll cage, fender flares with bolts around the lip holding them on. Then I would buy it.

Just buy a duster with a 360 and a 8-3/4.

Her name is chris and 3500 firm on the price,she is gonna check to see if it has an 8 3/4 rear...the price wasnt that bad at 4000$ for a running driving hot rod that surely turns heads everywhere it goes then add the fact that it has cruise control ,cold a/c,nice wheels,360 engine and trans......no brainer.... even as parts

You think that is a deal. I got some seafront property in Montana for cheap. :tongue9:

:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back