Oh God The Horror, It's Back

-
What a bunch of woosies!! LOL. Without that beautiful white stuff there's no:
Down hill skiing, snowboarding, and SNOWMOBILING!!! I don't know what you guys in the south do for fun in the winter but the real fun here is about to start. Oh and BTW you cannot truly appreciate a hot tub unless you walk on ice to get to it haha. Terry, I think we get some this week. Kev

... I don't know what you guys in the south do for fun in the winter ....

Well Kev, it usually involves some hot chocolate (or something a bit stronger), a nice roaring fire in the fireplace, and your favorite member of the opposite sex. Snow isn't exactly required.

Well Kev, it usually involves some hot chocolate (or something a bit stronger), a nice roaring fire in the fireplace, and your favorite member of the opposite sex. Snow isn't exactly required.

I hear ya Leanna but just imagine how nice that fire feels when it's -20 outside, the alcohol in the hot chocolate is not optional it's antifreeze! LOL
Kev

I'm having trouble understanding that last statement Leanna, when you said favorite member of the opposite sex did you mean member or members mem***. 8)8)8):toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Bob, I can't believe you wrote that, you're going straight to hell.

Terry/Bob

Winter sucks a$$! Why do we live up here?????????????????????????????????

coldnh.jpg

I grew up in that crap in KY and you can have it all, the only good thing about it is it melts, we can play with our cars all year round in the South, but the damn love bugs do SUCK

It's 65, cloudy, and windy! I am freezing my a$$ off!!:toothy10:

No, I really am cold! The wind is what kills it.:sad: I will never live anywhere that white stuff falls on a regular basis. It breeds rust, you know!! :-D

Man it finally hit Saskatchewan........but we made the best of it:toothy10:
Very drunk but who's counting??????

Looks like a good time. Mine isn't going yet , drained it this summer since we were gone alot and didn't refill it yet. Brrrr, could sure use it this weekend! Kev

I usually like looking out my window but....

67 043f.jpg

Damn ,look at the trees,the leaves haven't even turned yet and I haven't put my car away,this is not good!disgust:angry7:

67 043f.jpg

-
Back