Oh my gawd.......

-
1968 Barracuda - - $2800 (Silver Lake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-05-13, 4:35PM PDT

1968 Barracuda. Very straight body. This car was converted to a front-wheel drive and had a Mazda 626 engine installed, complete with a Mazda manual tranny. The entire engine compartment from the Mazda was welded into this Cuda.

The original Cuda was an 8 cylinder.

Definitely one of a kind!

01150701020201161420080513a8eaa43f3cb2807c2d00b734.jpg

I remember it on CL a long time ago. Granted they should be kicked in the balls for doing it but, for what it is and the fab work that went into it I will give the guy props.

I hope it gets saved by a mOpar guy with a good donor car that was rear ended or something.

I just can't believe the work someone would put into a project unless he really hates Mopars with a passion.
I just don't feel the love there.

Its local to me and I want to go look but I think my stomach wouldn't be able to handle it.

Good! Go take a look at it and barf all over the engine when he opens up the hood, then say something like, "My stomach doesn't handle tortured Mopars very well." Seriously, someone should send him an e-mail and ask him why the hell he did that.

Fab work or not, I cant credit someone for that. I have a hard time stomaching chip foose cars, let alone that poor thing. I can hear it crying: kill...me...kill...me...

-
Back