OH NO! Poor Car!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it quite hits the quality mark of a Mad Max car! Atleast most of those cars looked like they had a purpose! LOL ohhhhh that poor car. I say that even if it was a 4 door.

Wow that guy is proud of that thing. Poor car is just a big piece of well you know. I guess at least it was a four door but still even a four door doesnt deserve that.

I dunno. It's kinda cool in a "how screwed-up can a car get and still be road legal?" way. In any case, it stands as a testament to the durability of old Mopar hardware. It'd be fun to put something violent in it (800+ HP) and make Junkstang guys look really bad in front of their girlfriends.

Then again, I derive amusement from things that some would deem "abnormal".

I know why you do not like it!

It is missing something!

THE HEAD of its owner hanging by the mirror... with the tongue sticking out!

I know why you do not like it!

It is missing something!

THE HEAD of its owner hanging by the mirror... with the tongue sticking out!

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: LOL @ vkarapanos! Why is it that bodily harm to those who would defile our beloved Mopars sounds SO FUNNY?

So used to seeing 70DartMike's name up there with the post "car ****" (thanks for many a good pics:cheers:) that at a quick glance from tired eyes "poor car" almost looked like another car **** post LOL!! Wow anything but, this thing is nasty, but I'll bet some redneck had a blast building it and hammering on it!!! It's modified allright!

Dude that bumper thingy is sick i want one an if im on the job an need a pipe cap i can snag on off my car!

Classic case of what happens when somebody with the IQ of -5 gets ahold of what was probably a nice car.

Why doesn't it have a window unit hanging out the back window?

He's willing to "hold the car while you make $200 periodic payments." His track record on ebay is ZERO. Less than two hours to go and no bidders? Come on guys, the car's in New Mexico. This clunker and your money are going south of the border as soon as you pay. Want to bet that no illegals are hidden in the trunk on that southbound run.

Does Mexico allow U.S. cars to be towed in if they are not attached to an old school bus.

Did everyone see the shifter in that thing looks like it broke and rather than fix it where it would look half way decent took probbally elcectical tape and made an extension.

Looks like the owner needed to have a ashtray worse than having a good shifter look at the fine hillbilly craftsmanship

reminds me of looking at a 73 charger The car was in as good of condition as the four brothers (all arround 35) dental situation (with all of their remaining teeth they would have about 1/2 of a mouthfullof teeth)

If You cant fix it sell it do not hillbilly rig it

Every one has their own cup of tea, but I agree....

Modified in every way? Sure, but not the good way!!

He turned a good car to a pile of crap, unfortunately. For the right price, it could be brought back though to something closer to what it was.

The car is not well executed, putting it in a nice way, but lets be civil. No need to bash the guy, even though his tastes in Mopars may be a little skewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back