Ohio or surrounding area Mopar club?

-
Every Friday they have a cruise....if some of you wanna go let me know when and I'll meet ya down there.

I'm far from ready - but will bring my drver down just to meet with you guys - haven't had a chance to look, where the heck is magnolia???

dripper 4.jpg

From Boardman (Youngstown) area. I'm interested in meetin up. Y-town area is a big GM town (Lordstown Cobalt plant) - no Mopar clubs that I know of around here. Let me know when you guys plan on getting together. Thanks, Joe :)

I am game if you guys want to meet up. Never been to magnolia, but willing to check it out. While I got you guys here. Question. Can anyone recommend a good mopar mechanic and bodyshop around the Akron/Canton area?

They are good.. very good but expensive from what I hear.. I am just a good ole country boy with a gift ... lol

this one i did for my dad...paid $600.00 for this one.. it should have been scrapped when we got it .. it took me a year and a half, start to finish

twisted340 said:
this one i did for my dad...paid $600.00 for this one.. it should have been scrapped when we got it .. it took me a year and a half, start to finish

It looks great. Very nice work. Who did you used for rechroming around here?

that is very good twisted340. i only use atlas because i work right down the road from them and have known the owners for years.

Keystone chrome in Cleveland...even came to the house and picked them up...not bad on price either... beat the hell outta Bumper Boyz

twisted340 said:
Keystone chrome in Cleveland...even came to the house and picked them up...not bad on price either... beat the hell outta Bumper Boyz

Thank you for the info. :thumbup: I need to get my vent windows rechromed. By the way what happened to your shop? You mention rebuild on your earlier post.

it burnt...had a small fire...welding sparks , leaves and cardboard do not mix ... if you have any parts for a 72 dart or know of any let me know

twisted340 said:
it burnt...had a small fire...welding sparks , leaves and cardboard do not mix ... if you have any parts for a 72 dart or know of any let me know

wow that sucks! sorry to hear about that twisted!

twisted340 said:

Not cool... Good luck with your rebuild effort.

Hey everyone in Ohio,
My brother has a 73 Duster Dragcar for sale in Atwater, Ohio. It has a 440, tubbed ,linelock, fiberglass hood and front bumper. If some of you used to go to Thompson Drag raceway the car was a gold color car called B.C. Then my brother got it and painted it red and named it Daddy's Toy and used to race it at Quaker City. and now he has it for sale for $6,800 or Best Offer It is race ready 11:20's in 1/4.

-
Back