Ohio or surrounding area Mopar club?

-
I would be interested in meeting up w/ some people in the Dayton area this summer. I am just North of Dayton in the Fairborn area. Usually the only meets I ever see are the Quaker Steak meets which everyone had started going to the BW3's in Beavercreek which has some decent turnouts in all classes and there is a car meet @ BW3's in Huber Heights on Saturdays but is mostly tuners. I won't be ready for a little bit we're going to get her ready for paint in the next couple of weeks.
Also the Fairborn car show is a diamond in the rough. I know one of the guys that hold it and he has a sweet Hemi Cuda and some other really nice muscle cars as do some other people in the area. I will try to find out the date but I think it is usually around July or August.

Dayton is a haul for me too! Someone mentioned the tuesday evening cruise in Solon, does that take off as soon as the weather breaks???

I'll have to check Summit, i'm almost certain they have a Mopar only show, would be a good excuse to get together.

Anyone going to Canfield in a couple weeks?

ya most likely..going to canfield...what date is that swap meet?never very much mopar stuff up there... I think they are all stashed (MOPARS) in the local barns...

4/27-4/29 - and your right, not much Mopar, but it only takes me finding one thing i'm looking for to make me happy. There was a guy there last year with great prices on weatherstrip. I also get a lot of body supplies there, and a lot of junk food!!!

i was at the Summit show last year seeing as how its 5 mins from my house. good turn out- i havent seen it on summits calender yet this year, so i hope they do it again. if they do i will be there

I used to be a member of the Mighty Mopars of Ohio located in the Amherst, Lorain area but the club is long gone as far as I know. I still cruise with a good friend with his 72 340 Demon. we go to shows together, Us in my 72 340 Duster. Will be at the Nats This Sat be not bringing the car. My buddy will be judging his Hemi Orange Demon.

Does anyone know if they still have the large cruise in Solon on Tuesday evenings, thought I saw someone on the site mentioning it.

I'm near Hamilton, and just starting to make some progress on my 76 Scamp

-
Back