Oil in the combustion chamber.

-

IQ52

Reaction score
Just curious, what do you think? Anybody have any real life experience on what kind of power difference, if any, you can get buy stopping the source of all this oil?

Donny B 426 017.jpg

It's not rings or seals but a hole in the cylinder head squirting pressurized oil into an intake port. Yeah, it smoked a little.

When it squirted oil into an intake port it somehow converted your engine to run on two-stroke stuff (gas&oil 1:25).
:rofl:

I had one engine that had a pin hole , got into rocker oil feed, from porting. The motor came back apart , bad leak down from a bad hone job...I saw the oil on the pistons,that port had a discolored oil trail...pressure tested the heads and fixed it.
That is a lot of oil, I'd call that a dead hole "power wise".

I had one engine that had a pin hole , got into rocker oil feed, from porting. The motor came back apart , bad leak down from a bad hone job...I saw the oil on the pistons,that port had a discolored oil trail...pressure tested the heads and fixed it.
That is a lot of oil, I'd call that a dead hole "power wise".
Just curious, what do you think? Anybody have any real life experience on what kind of power difference, if any, you can get buy stopping the source of all this oil?
If not coming from seals or guides, looks like head needs be tossed. Magnaflux if a lot of money sunk into it already. Even if you pinpoint the source, IDK what can be done to fix it.

-
Back