Ok, confession time!!

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
How many of you out there bought up a bunch of Twinkies and gorged?

I bought a few cases just to lure in cute fat chicks in front of the Lane Bryant.

I bought a few cases just to lure in cute fat chicks in front of the Lane Bryant.

you shouldn't need too many twinkies to lure them in ......your pretty good looking so you should be able to get a car load of fattys pretty easy.............just make sure and crank up your torsion bars first so your dart don't scrape :D

you shouldn't need too many twinkies to lure them in ......your pretty good looking so you should be able to get a car load of fattys pretty easy.............just make sure and crank up your torsion bars first so your dart don't scrape :D

this is why i drive a lifted truck. fat chicks cant jump.

Good point, Rani... good point indeed.

How many of you out there bought up a bunch of Twinkies and gorged?

in response to the OP ....its normal to get a craving for certain items.

I am a very small person so I physically cant consume much in one session but I can relate to your twinkie binge because I did that one time with sonic tator tots ......I went to sonic with it in my mind to gorge on tators and I ordered two large orders ....I felt strange because I was the only one in the car and I thought the sonic workers would think "dang, that girl is a pig" but they brought out my order and I parked somewhere else and ate tators till I couldn't anymore with ketchup MMMMMMM....I didn't finish both orders but sure had fun trying and talk about satisfaction.

Attachments

• sonic(10).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 210
Hell, we still haven't seen them in stores here yet. And Rani, my wife says that you are evil for posting the picture of the Sonic tots. We don't have Sonic here, either. We're deprived... (The nearest Sonic is about 40 miles east or west, in Springfield or Champaign)

They're here. I still don't care, just like before.

They're yummy, I just don't care? Not sure why.

I will say, though, I don't watch TV, because I don't own a TV that gets signal, and again, I don't care, but I was out somewhere and saw an ad for Sonic is advertising a soft pretzel dog.

Sonic-Marries-the-Best-Bites-of-Summer-with-New-Pretzel-Dogs.jpg

That I may have to try, n' get me some o them tater tots, because they rule.

One time, I dated a big girl for almost 11 years. Eventually, I had to bail for other reasons.

Had one at work that someone broght in - those aren't like what they were 30 years ago, I can tell you that!

...no fat chicks. I keep myself in shape I expect the same from a chick.

...no fat chicks. I keep myself in shape I expect the same from a chick.

Hey, I'm 6'5", I'm about 210 and I skate about a mile from the train station every day to bust knuckles, lift heavy junk and sand body filler on old cars all day in 90 degree weather. I'd say I'm in shape.

I agree that being in good health is an element that most people take offense to, when talked about.

tumblr_moazf6s8mP1s3a6lao1_500.jpg

And while I would try and help, eat healthy, etc., she was the only person who could do anything about it. I was never insulting, even when I left her. I encouraged her, but I couldn't handle the alcoholism at the end, combined with her projecting.

I've never been judgey of individuals, but whether or not anyone wants to look it in the face, I think everyone knows what is good for them.

At the moment, Pretzeldogs and Tots make my soul happy.

I'm in the home state of the Twinkie now. I find em no matter where I go. In all honesty, I like the orange cupcakes the best. I saw them in the gas station when they started back up again and grabbed 3. Ate em all that same day too. Sweetest Comeback in the History of Ever? You got that damned right Hostess.

hey that was auto correct. I can spell "my"...see? I had twinkie cream filling in my eye when i originally posted that.

Chicks who can't spell are hot.

im not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.....if I cant spell, its because English is not my primary language ......but I did minor in English the whole 8 years I was in college.

hmmmmm maybe I need to take another English comp. class

No.

You won't be as hot.

Don't do it.

As long as you don't eat Twinkies and don't read, you can be hot enough for everyone.

-
Back