Mini starter
2.5 inch aluminized collectors w/hardware
2-new 40 series flowmasters
2.5 inch aluminized plumbing
10 nice rubber exhaust hangars
Have a good chop saw
Nice mig and oxy/act equipment available
A place to do it
Due to normal slow times in the business I have the time right now.
Against all odds I have the money for unexpected details.
(you know what they say about having time and money at the same time)

Rain all week in the forcast and no garage I can do it in.
What a pisser. :D

Attachments

• car.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 483
bring it to Ky. we have no rain this week till the weekend. If you don't get here in time, you can use my garage.

We have rain chances for the week except next Monday. Sunday we had zero chances of rain this week and yesterday we only had chance of rain tomorrow. By tomorrow it will be different again. Screw the forecasts, they change just like women change their minds.

Maybe they don't sell them down there but up here on the wet side of Washington we have these fantastic blue tarps. With one tarp and some rope, we can work the other 11 months of the year that aren't "summer"

as of right now I have had 15.14 inches so far this month with more tonight and tomorrow thu Sun. I have had 59.75 inches since Jan 1. I have been complaining the last 10 years about not getting rain but I didn't want it all in one year. I have never seen this much rain in July. Haven't even been able to cut hay first time yet and normally I have already got second cutting in. Joe

What is this "rain" you all speak of? Judging by the context you use it in, it sounds like it comes from the sky?? I only see the sun shining all day, causing Melanoma and heat stroke! Bring on this so called rain! :D

For those of you who don't know it, we have monsoon rains here in AZ.
Down in Phoenix they usually get huge dust storms from the pre monsoon winds, and then it may or may not actually rain.
During this time of the year it gets pretty humid and storms build up almost every day, but they are not storms like most states get where it rains for a couple of days or more straight through.
Where I live in AZ is about 90 miles north of Phoenix at about 5.500 feet elevation and the storms up here are quite a bit different.
Lets say in an area where you can see for 20 miles or more there can be 4-5 separate storms, each with it's own lightning and rain, but it's sunny in between them.
There is a standing joke that goes "My neighbor got rain, but we didn't"

One of my favorite things about where I live is the definition of the sky and the cloud formations, because we are up pretty close to them and they typically don't lay down a huge cover over a large area.
They tend to be really defined and be in groups.

Here are some pics of this time of the year, and the last two are of what the pre monsoon winds cause in Phoenix during monsoon season.

Attachments

• rain.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 332
  • clouds2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 335
  • clouds3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 338
  • clouds4.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 351
  • smoki.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 313
  • dust.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 329
  • dust2.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 342
Wow beautiful pics Trailbeast! However, if I looked out my window and saw a view like the last two pics, I'd probably think Armageddon was coming! O.O

Wow beautiful pics Trailbeast! However, if I looked out my window and saw a view like the last two pics, I'd probably think Armageddon was coming! O.O

LOL, I think that is what they think when they see that. :D

I had one day where I got 7" of rain 5 weeks ago. then I got nothing until yesterday when i got another 3". I'd prefer not to get a month or more of rain in 24hrs... That's my only issue.

Have not had rain since the beginning of July, and it was only a sprinkle or two. No rain in the forecast for the next 10 days...

You'll dry off eventually. Do it. Or go to your neighbor where it isn't raining and do it.

I thought about it pretty hard, but I can't tear it down during the week in case I need it.
I'll have to do it on a weekend, and this one is taken already.

I've read several Tony Hillerman novels, and his descriptions of the scenery In the 4 corners area have made me curious. Thanks for the pics, TrailBeast - I'll have to see it for myself one day.

BC

I've read several Tony Hillerman novels, and his descriptions of the scenery In the 4 corners area have made me curious. Thanks for the pics, TrailBeast - I'll have to see it for myself one day.

BC

The Four Corners area is pretty. Canyon De Chelly is in that area, very pretty place to visit. If you do make go thru Wolfs Creek Pass in Colorado as well. The Million Dollar Highway and the Durango-Silverton Railroad is neat as well....

http://www.durangosilvertonrailroad.com/

Sorry for the hijack.....

For those of you who don't know it, we have monsoon rains here in AZ.
Down in Phoenix they usually get huge dust storms from the pre monsoon winds, and then it may or may not actually rain.
During this time of the year it gets pretty humid and storms build up almost every day, but they are not storms like most states get where it rains for a couple of days or more straight through.
Where I live in AZ is about 90 miles north of Phoenix at about 5.500 feet elevation and the storms up here are quite a bit different.
Lets say in an area where you can see for 20 miles or more there can be 4-5 separate storms, each with it's own lightning and rain, but it's sunny in between them.
There is a standing joke that goes "My neighbor got rain, but we didn't"

One of my favorite things about where I live is the definition of the sky and the cloud formations, because we are up pretty close to them and they typically don't lay down a huge cover over a large area.
They tend to be really defined and be in groups.

Here are some pics of this time of the year, and the last two are of what the pre monsoon winds cause in Phoenix during monsoon season.

That's how it is here in sw Colorado

The Four Corners area is pretty. Canyon De Chelly is in that area, very pretty place to visit. If you do make go thru Wolfs Creek Pass in Colorado as well. The Million Dollar Highway and the Durango-Silverton Railroad is neat as well....

http://www.durangosilvertonrailroad.com/

Sorry for the hijack.....

I must be living in the wrong corner.... Lol

-
Back