Ok for light duty

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
sorry I ain't been around much,several trips to the chiropractor in the last two months for a pinched nerve and it seems i can do some stuff now,I have been severely warned to take it easy so I been doin the best I can to do that....and man does it p me off...I got stuff to do!!! so ennyhow I will be pullin some parts for a member tomorrow and tryin to git the 1/4 panel on dad's barracuda welded in place and then start on that sorry excuse for a decklid...other than that been bein the helper on my cribb,My buddie roger has been givin me a hand and it's startin to look like sumthin :)

Just take it easy, the only thing worse then being down for a bit and stuff piled up!......... is to go get hurt worse trying to catch up..
ben dar dun dat

Waggs do that the bone doc says you will be glad you did.

Move smart and take every good care of your neck Wag's :-|
It is a BeaaAch to be laid up and all you can do is look at what you want to do ain't it :-|
Time for some Jacozy time :eek:ccasion:( how ever you spell that word) :shaking2:
It's good to hear your neck is getting better, but remember it can reappear easily.
Best wishes for you and thank your bud Rodger for keeping you moving forward.

Take it easy and don't screw yourself

My arthritis seems to be getting worse by the week. If it wasn't for the hoist in the back yard, I wouldn't be able to do ANY "underneath" work. Two smartest things I ever bought was the little Farmall/ front bucket and the two post hoist.

Glad to hear your feeling better. A pinched nerve really sucks! Im a constant walking wounded these days,always falling down stairs or tripping. Always seem to lose a pound of flesh or tweak an ankle doing it.

We're not getting any younger,thats for sure.

Don't overdoo Wags. That guy your pulling parts for understands. LOL toolman

-
Back