Ok guys need your help!

-
I did the 401K loan to pay my house off. Had to figure an escrow account for the property taxes and homeowners insurance since a 401k loan is principle and interest only. A conventional home or property loan takes the taxes in concideration.

Once you figure out the tax amount and homeowners insurance on the property, divide that number by your number of yearly paychecks and make sure to put that amount in the bank every payday. Then when taxes and insurance are due you will have it.

You mentioned your grandfather gifted you and your brothers,each with a piece of property as well as your father. Why not just move onto the piece of property you were gifted? Or sell it to help pay for the property where you would rather be.

Once you stop paying the taxes, and maintaining your grandfathers property it will fall into disrepair and foreclosure due to non payment of taxes. I kinda agree saying **** it, its your problem now to your father. Still sucks for you after maintaining it for 12 years though.

Glad to hear you have been sober 3.5 years. Keep it up. Booze money is better spent on mopars anyways. I wish you all the best. I will keep you in my prayers. I wish i lived a lot closer. That dart is screaming for a good DA sanding and a fresh coat of grey epoxy primer.
The land I live on Is the land that was gifted to me. That's why I'm a freeloader (in dad's eyes) the land is all together. Back in the 50s when my grandfather and his brothers came home from ww2 they all bought a bunch of land and as the years and generations passed it all got handed down. This entire road I live on is family. The land originally was 3 big lots now thru the years its broken down into probably 15 or 20 lots all the kids grandkids and great grand kids have lots of land from the original 3 brothers. So the entire family lives on the street. Like I said my brothers was smart enough to leave after high school lol

IF my dad was a douche, I sure wouldnt post it. I was lucky enough to have a great one for 47 years that provided guidance support and advice.
Sorry the relationship is that bad.
RIP Dad.
Yea your probably right I probably shouldn't have said nothing there is alot more to the story that I didn't share I just have been so pissed off I had to get it off my chest.

I think one day your dad will wake up from the drunken stooper and regret his life and actions.
Good luck with the future. Hope everything works out

I think one day your dad will wake up from the drunken stooper and regret his life and actions.
Good luck with the future. Hope everything works out
Maybe someday we will be able to move past it and have a relationship again I'm never gonna say never. Anything is possible.
And in eyes r

I posted it for sale house and all yes.
Good plan. Move on and don’t look back. Family sometimes just needs to be abandoned when they become toxic and poison your soul. You never chose them to be associated with and wouldn’t choose to be it it was your option. Your life is yours to live the way you want, their pretend entitlement to pass judgement and demands on it is a false reality. Eliminate it.

Yes that one is looking pretty sitting there all finished out like it just came off the showroom floor.

The Green 1974 Dart Swinger starting on post page # 70 belongs to my friend Jim.
That is a 100% rust free car that came out out of Florida 3 years ago. Yes, Jim has it now and he has a Body Shop in Farmington MN. He is saying that he wants to put a Killer Paint Job on that car and he will be using it to showcase his work at the local car shows and cruise ins in the area. He was also saying that the car is going to be staying in the area, and he is not going to be selling it. I thought, that sounds good to me ! Lol . . .

Yes he does beautiful work, don't know the color yet but I suspect he is going to keep it the original light green metallic, although there was some talk of Go-Mango-Orange. In February he had the body completely stripped, straightened up the minor dings and dents and now has it in primer for the final blocking out for the upcoming Show Finish. Happens to be a 1974 Dart Swinger.

View attachment 1715324302

View attachment 1715324303
All of us mopar guys in the local area are anxious to see how it is turning out. Jim is giving it his undivided attention right now.

Got to be close to Shinning Pretty . . .
I'm going with fk5 burt orange on mine I have a 360 that is going to the machinist (as soon as I get the money) it was supposed to been there in Jan but I keep running into financial issues... now this hindrance!

-
Back