Ok guys, the small block breathes life!

-
Congratulations! :happy1: Another one comes to life! It`s like the baby boom around here. It`ll soon be time to put `em away for the winter though . Better get busy, huh. :burnout:

Yeah I know, it seems like a wave of fresh starts lately.

The good thing about georgia weather is there really is no winter around here so driving year round is perfectly doable.
Being that I grew up in pennsylvania the winters here are my favorite time of year since I work outside and I hate sweating in the heat.

To answer the tranny seal issue, Yes I should have went through the tranny at least the seals, but it feels strong other than the small leak, but I'm sure I will have some more bugs to work out as I drive it more.

I still need to install glass, exhaust and take care of the paperwork.

Just wait till you see the video, it's pretty sweet!

1-1.jpg

14.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

boyswithtoys.jpg

Couple more pics.
No, It's not Kid Rock.

Which one is you man? lol
long hair flippin rules by the way lol and know you i love your car too so im just lovin this pic =)

Man that car looks great! What size tires are on the back? I am assuming you mini-tubbed it? The stance is great!!!!!!

When you gonna get the first drive video up?

I'm ugly enough with short hair, long hair just don't work for me.

Oh, the tires are 15x10 with a 7.5" backspace.
They are 29" tall.

It's minitubbed, springs relocated, High arch SS springs and I just added 1.5" lowering blocks.

The forward portion of the rear wheel opening is stretched and blended forward 1.5" too so the rear tire is not crammed up in there but it looks stock and you can't tell unless you know these cars well.

The *** end was just way too high from the rear.

As far as the video goes, I still need to get it from my long haired buddy there.
He was missing a data cable for his video camera so it's not looking like any time soon.

I'm looking for a cool steering wheel and windshield trim front and rear, also fender barracuda script and fishy emblem.

Spaz, I too love the stance, she really looks and sounds good, beautiful!!! I can't wait for my day, hopefully this fall still. Good luck and have a ball with it.

Are the pictures in #30 above with the lowering blocks? If not, post us a picture of the new stance.

Man, that is an awesome car.....

Cudaspaz - your car has come together awesome - man if I ever find the energy to do another I want a bad *** hot rod cuda like that!!!!
Bill

-
Back