Ok my time has come moved to Chicago area need to get Cuda here!!!!

-

65cudalover

Reaction score
Ok my many friends and fellow A body lovers!! My time has come, I have finally relocated, recovered from my epilepsy and brain surgery, now back to normal life again. I now am working doing what I do best, back growing high end turf grass for golfers to enjoy! I need to get my 65 formula s from Southern Maryland, to the North Suburbs of Chicago? The car is at my friends house fully restored except for a paint job, runs, starts, new everything, just needs paint! he lives near Calvert County capitol Prince Frederick (I think) and I now live in Wheeling, Illinois. I am hoping to get the car here by the fall if possible? Or if someone is coming this way with an empty trailer I would help pay for gas for sure! Anyone know good ideas or car shippers? I am just getting started in looking for a way to get this done as I just started working again and am saving up money for doing this asap! Thanks for any good ideas or people us Mopar guys trust to due such things. I am ready to get my life back in order and loving being normal again!!! Hope to even take the baby back to the track I used to race back in the day when I lived here before and was good at it with my 66 cuda, Great Lakes. I was second in street class 2 years in a row back in the mid 90's!! Anyway thanks in advance for some good ideas!!!

gregg Cudalover!!

Congrats on your recovery. Waiting to see some pics when you get your car home.

I was surfing a couple night's ago over on Moparts.com, and a guy
code name (Rhinodart) was going to Carlisle next week(end) and was possibly looking for a backhaul back to Chicago, on or about July 8th, I don't know if he would travel farther East, but I bet if you contacted him, you
could get your car back to Chicago soon. I've seen lot's of ad's for his hauling in the transport section, on that site, so you might want to contact him. Good luck

-
Back