Okie Newbie

-
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just discovered this site while trying to find some parts for my '64 Dart 270 4 door. I just purchased the car and haven't even gotten it home yet, but I already love it! My first car was a '65 Dodge Coronet 440 with the six and three on the tree. I stil have drems about that damn car. Unfortunately, my mom wrecked it and before I could get it repaired, she had somebody haul it off. So 15 years later I found this beauty on craigslist ad fell in love. I figured the A-body would get better gas mileage than my 64 Ford pickup. This Dart will be my daily driver, once I install a new radiator and some other things. Speaking of a radiator, I am going to post an ad in the parts wanted section for a few things. I hope you all can help me, and I hope to actually neet some of you all someday for some bench racing and parts swapping.

welcome.gif

To FABO

Enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard Wally! I hope you don't let mom drive this one. :)

Tony, that's a cool effect you've got going there.

Welcome from Arkansas, No need to look any farther:read2: You are here:cheers:

Sweet car, welcome to the site! I would post an ad in the "parts wanted" sectino for a radiator, someone will have one!

Welcome! Your Dart will make a great daily driver. You'll find the help you need here.

Hey Wally, Kipper from McAlester here. Over in St. Louis OK (take Rt 39 east to 177 north to 59 east to St. Louis) don't sneeze or you'll pass by it. St. Louis Auto Salvage has a complete 64/65 Dart 4dr. in the back left corner of the yard as of last summer (it's white/light cream). Walk back and up the hill, to where the Dodge Rams are, there is a blue 60 Valiant 4dr also, turn and go left and go to the wood line. It will probably need re-cored, but it will be worth it. If not maybe the Valiant has one. Only other Mopar rich yards are over east on the rt 75 area. good luck and welcome to the best site going. Sweet ride.

225 Slant 6. I was looking at it when I got it home and found out it is the golden anniversary edition with a very cool horn button and gold accents throughout. I love it even more than when I found it. It has a cracked exhaust manifold, but don't they all?

-
Back