"Old car Smell" Help

-
One of my ex girlfriends told me she knew which car I was driving that day based on how I smelled. And I like it that way! It is strange how each older German brand has a distinct smell, but it seems all old american cars smell like rust and old attics.

Put a bowl of coffee grounds under each seat for a week then put another load of grounds in for another week.
What is a old low tech way of getting rid of smells.

I use to own a vintage 67 911S. (Germany imported race car) Anyone who has ever delt with old Porsche's knows they have a certain smell. (Horse hair, burnt oil and sweat) Every time i get the chance i stick my head in and enjoy the scent of a vintage porsche.

Sounds like a gross smell but its really not.
Its just right for a vintage race car!
I used to valet cars in high school. New BMW's after noon lunch hour were 160f inside, greasy and smelled like fish......

.. then walk down the road and pull those flag deals to mark utilities..
and have the back hoe break a gas main, water supply or phone cable? ....c'mon! :BangHead:
Just ask the marker for a few next time you see him.....:p

Love that old car smell, and the smell of a garage. My 6 year old son says he loves the garage smell in my shop.

With me in the car after a big barbecue lunch, the old car smell might be a fairly unnoticeable thing......

One of my ex girlfriends told me she knew which car I was driving that day based on how I smelled. And I like it that way! It is strange how each older German brand has a distinct smell, but it seems all old american cars smell like rust and old attics.
had a 66 impala ss my Dad loved,, refused to drive during the summer smelled like Beer and A__s :rofl:

my 1 (of 2) roommates left a bag of mushrooms in the fridge and they went bad. stunk up the fridge bad so we put them in her car under her seat. OMG that car stunk for a week before she asked me to see if i could find the dead animal in her car. i reached under the seat and grabbed the baggy and we had a good laugh. She was pissed but was as dumb as a box of hammers so she got over it pretty fast. Smokin hot though....went bipolar 10 years later and ended up on the street. What a shame.

and have the back hoe break a gas main, water supply or phone cable? ....c'mon! :BangHead:
Just ask the marker for a few next time you see him.....:p
You can buy those at Lowe’s or the like.

-
Back