Old Face

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
hey guys! its been awhile since ive been on so i figured i would post here as im back to newbie stage! lol. anyways thought i would say hello and let you know im starting on my pro touring 73 beak faced swinger, green of course! the 68 is still missing but i think im at a gear change (4.56's), real buzz kill though as speedworld has closed due to a land grab.

Hope everyone has been well and kinda nice to be back.

forgot pics...

Attachments

• 100_5711.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_5715.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 100_5724.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 100_5740.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 178
thanks sedan! you still the main contributor to the hot mopar babes thread LOL!

LOL, I let up a little cause there has been so many reposts, but still find new ones from time to time, but I still have the most posts in that thread by far :D

Welcome back, so glad to see you back with us again, Thank you for taking the time to make this ol fart happy :D., Looks like the dry heat as moved out :D

Attachments

• FABO MEMBERS GIFTS 2013 022.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 174
Good to see you back. How's the Belvedere coming?
tr

sitting... but the motor and trans made there way out from CA so im getting that itch again!

Welcome back, so glad to see you back with us again, Thank you for taking the time to make this ol fart happy :D., Looks like the dry heat as moved out :D

Hey no problem Memike!

:thumbup: Welcome Back

I'm guessing your 4th pic is from 2 days ago LOL....That was quite the winter storm for Phx

Im late but im happy your back ! my offer still stands lol I had to get that in there lol How the heck you been ?

-
Back