Old guy with old car

-

newboss

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to eveyone, I am a retired mechanic of 42 years, I have had this 1967 Dart 4 Dr for 28 years and started restoring it 2 years ago, therapy I guess, after all the old car ain't no beauty but it's mine. Replaced 6 with 318 and 727 trans, starting finish body work inbetween all other chores, thats for reading, all the best to everyone, Newboss
:newb:

Great to have you aboard Newboss, After 47 years it is time to enjoy a few things in life:cheers: and like you I have plenty to do but my 66 is my therapy
Looking forward to seeing your thoughts in your post's and when you can lets get a restoration thread going :thumleft: so we can enjoy your fun time and see your ride learn from it.
Jump on in and enjoy this great site :cheers:

Welcome from one old timer to another! We REALLY like pictures so let us see your baby.

Welcome! Yes, please post some pics! I have a '67 2dr sedan, myself....Love the post cars!

Welcome! I'm a wanna be grease monkey and eager to learn as much as I can. I know with your years of experience, you'll be a great asset to the forum. I've found FABO to be the best out there.

BTW, THANKS TO EVERYBODY THAT HAS BEEN SO HELPFUL TO ME!

I thought for sure you were talking about me.... Must be a pretty big club!! Welcome to FABO, where all your Mopar dreams come true!!! Geof

:eek:ops:Sorry guys, since last post I have been hit with Arthritis, sure stopped my restoration real quick, soon as I figure how to post a picture I will, hard to type and run mouse, will be back soon, Newboss

Don't worry about it...we had to stop playing on the car due to my health as well.. but it is a motivator to get well faster :)

BTW, where in NB do ya live ?

-
Back