old school vs new school

-
Wow still going. lol I just scaled Lisa's car 6 months ago and it was 3166 lbs. At the et finals in B field it was over 100 degrees with a geasy track so we load weight in the trunk to make sure it hooks up. . At the last ET finals in Vegas we raced she ran 10.30s and at the Spring Fling Vegas last year she ran 8.59 in the 1000 foot. So obbsessed with me ...I like it. and some day may we meet in person and I bet you will not have a fckn thing to say to me. Have a good day.

sure i will....we be glad to call you an ASSHOLE....LOL...LOL....

dam if we all put a couple hundred pounds in the trunk...we all could we popping wheelies just like you...**** I use to do wheelies on my stingray bike back in the 60s...

I guess you were in stealth mode...cause the dart did not show up on the camera in Vegas 2013

http://www.bobjohnsonphotography.co...nals at Las Vegas/6-Ford-Mopar/HTML/index.htm

and 2011...stealth mode again..

http://www.bobjohnsonphotography.co...11 ET Finals at LVMS/05-Mopars/HTML/index.htm

Post up some Dylan, maybe Joe will post some. Wheelsup73 what size tire on the back of your Dart?

Ray

I always new the Sonoma was the Whine Country...but dam man....you must have several pounds of cheese with the Whine in your back pocket all the time....

Ok....you win....done with this ****....

Ah wine. Got plenty of that here. Personally, I don't drink the stuff. Cheese is good as long as it's swiss. Lowest in sodium ya know. FYI, it doesn't set well in your back pocket. MAN, THIS **** IS GREAT!!!

I notice the track in the last video is a 10% grade down hill. That coupled with a breeze in the right direction, you could really do something! :cheers:

Those tracks are not 10% downgrade...vegas nor somona..the surround terrain give a false impression of the grade...most track are around 1 % downgrade except Pomona which is more..

Some tracks have an slight upward slope after the stripe to help with slowing down. From certain camera angles this can make it look like the track slopes downhill.

-
Back