old shows what do u like

-
I liked The Wild Wild West, Sanford & son, Original Star Trek and Next Generation, The Monkees, Gilligans Island, Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.
Wife is a I Love Lucy fan. She has every episode on DVD, a small fortune in Barbie as Lucy collectible dolls, and more The only doll she doesn't have is the most expensive of the collection at 400 bucks....
Fred freakin' Mertz ! Can you believe that ?

I liked The Wild Wild West, Sanford & son, Original Star Trek and Next Generation, The Monkees, Gilligans Island, Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.
Wife is a I Love Lucy fan. She has every episode on DVD, a small fortune in Barbie as Lucy collectible dolls, and more The only doll she doesn't have is the most expensive of the collection at 400 bucks....
Fred freakin' Mertz ! Can you believe that ?
Wow ur wife loves lucy... that was a bad joke lol

I'm 51, and my list includes...
Mannix
Get Smart
Mission Impossible
Hawaii 5-0
Run for Your Life (always good for 66-67 Mopars)
Route 66
Quantum Leap
Police Squad
Leave it to Beaver
Love American Style
The Saint
Fawlty Towers

"and i cant remember the name it hasnt been on for awhile, american soldeirs during wwII who mess with the nazis that are holding them pirsoner." ...

Hogan's Heros..

I liked any of them that used the show to showcase new model cars. Mopar or not. They were all cool back then, but of course I prefer Mopars. Few of my favorites..

The Munsters, Adam 12, Car 54 Where Are You, My Favorite Martian, The Brady Bunch, The Beverly Hillbillies and the list goes on.

St Elsewhere, Six Million Dollar Man, Fall Guy, Wonder Woman, .... wow a lot of show I had forgotten about. Thanks for the Flash Back!!!!

-
Back