Old stock TRW suspension and steering parts for sale.

-

S'cuder

Living in my own Private Idaho
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
EBay seller Spark Surplus has a few old stock TRW suspension and steering parts. Prices are comparable or less to new Chinese parts. I just picked up a set of four ball joints for the 1972 & earlier disc brake cars. They have some left. If you click on the watch button, they may offer you a lower price. I've bought from them before with good results.

Security Measure

Cross reference tool is available here. Just plug in your information for several part numbers. I'm not guaranteeing it's accuracy, but so far I haven't found any mistakes.
moog-k7021-moog-k7021 Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on KakaPart.com Brake System

Thansk... but Yeah ............ couldn't find them in the pile of 144,312 parts that ebay seller has listed.

A link to the items sure would be helpful.

EBay seller Spark Surplus has a few old stock TRW suspension and steering parts. Prices are comparable or less to new Chinese parts. I just picked up a set of four ball joints for the 1972 & earlier disc brake cars. They have some left. If you click on the watch button, they may offer you a lower price. I've bought from them before with good results.

Security Measure

Cross reference tool is available here. Just plug in your information for several part numbers. I'm not guaranteeing it's accuracy, but so far I haven't found any mistakes.
moog-k7021-moog-k7021 Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on KakaPart.com Brake System
I've bought a good bit from this seller. They have integrity.

Thansk... but Yeah ............ couldn't find them in the pile of 144,312 parts that ebay seller has listed.

I had zero trouble finding items. I entered "Valiant" and a few things popped up. Do you not have a Chrysler part number catalog for your particular vehicle? If not, I have to ask why not?

See below.

A good way to go about finding the old stock suspension and steering parts is to come up with a part number. A Moog number is good because several companies use it. It's almost universal, even if Moog doesn't make that part anymore. These numbers can be found on many online parts sites. Rock Auto, Rare Parts, O'Reilly, Advance, Autozone, Napa, etc... The Mopar numbers are good, too. Plug the number into the cross reference, and it will give you equivalent parts by manufacturer and number. Then take that number, say Moog K704, which crosses to TRW 10164 and put it in the Ebay search box. The cross reference will give you several numbers from which to choose. Search those numbers, and you'll come across old stock USA and Canada made parts. Sometimes you won't find what you're looking for, or it's too expensive. Check back in a week or two, and you may find it. Often the prices are a lot less than the new, lesser quality stuff.
And Bob's your uncle. :)

TRW 10250 Suspension Ball Joint - Right Passengers Side (w/FRONT DISC BRAKES) | eBay

TRW 10251 Front Suspension Left Side Lower Ball Joint | eBay

TRW 10164 Suspension Ball Joint - Front Upper | eBay

-
Back