Oldschoolcuda got me!!Alert

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My day started as a sunny easy going day8-[ I did not spent the morning cleaning around the house :toothy7: Instead I took relaxing walk around the ridge and as I was walking back to my hill I see my mail man on the road (gavel) 50 yards from my mail box :wave:
A big good guy alert out to Oldschoolcuda =D>
I have got to say thank you for making a good day a great day :rock:

Fast delivery and the best packing and warning and everything like Oldschoolcuda said :thumbrig:

Where ells can you spend $14 for a pair of good gages worthy of installing \\:D/

:worthles:

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 126.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 127.jpg

Looks like you scored!!!! I saw Oldschool's post about 5 minutes too late. It's all timing... Use em' in good health! =D>

Sweet deal Mike! Chalk one up for Oldschoolcuda he`s a homeboy and we`ve had three days of some of the most miserable weather in years. He probably had to take a boat to get it to the post office. :-D

Memike when I saw alert I thought "Uh Oh".
You got me.:toothy7: Way to go Oldschoolcuda. :king:

I here ya homecloned :toothy7: That was my intent :toothy7:
memike soooo bad.

Looks like you scored!!!! I saw Oldschool's post about 5 minutes too late. It's all timing... Use em' in good health! =D>
I remember you saying if you was not at work I think :-k
Thank you neilskiw I will :king::drinkers:

Sweet deal Mike! Chalk one up for Oldschoolcuda he`s a homeboy and we`ve had three days of some of the most miserable weather in years. He probably had to take a boat to get it to the post office. :-D
Dang :shaking2: Then he must have a speed boat and no traffic :toothy7: Thank you longgone, he sure fixed me up :rock:

FABO comes through again eh Memike! Once again the guys step up, oldschool this time. I was thinking that a plague with everybodys names who have helped you on that car but My God it would take a plague the size of Victoria!! It's a wonderful thing isn't it Memike?

Glad they made it safe for you Mike. Both did some time in my valiant so they should feel right at home in victoria. Got em out before weather got real crappy. We are having like a winter hurricane up here & for the first time ever my garage is taking on water but hasn't reached the cars yet thank god. Thanks for the positive post & glad I could help.

Oldschoolcuda

FABO comes through again eh Memike! Once again the guys step up, oldschool this time. I was thinking that a plague with everybodys names who have helped you on that car but My God it would take a plague the size of Victoria!! It's a wonderful thing isn't it Memike?
Yes it is Vic, Good things sure seem to back to ya one way or another 8)

Glad they made it safe for you Mike. Both did some time in my valiant so they should feel right at home in victoria. Got em out before weather got real crappy. We are having like a winter hurricane up here & for the first time ever my garage is taking on water but hasn't reached the cars yet thank god. Thanks for the positive post & glad I could help.

Oldschoolcuda
You are very welcome Oldschoolcuda =D>
I hope the weather changes for you up there Very Soon :director: Let's see if that helps :thumbrig:

Don't feel like the lone stranger Mike he got me today too!
Look what came in the mail! He even threw in a few header bolts!
Thanks Bruce!
But how did you know that I lost some of my header bolts? :cheers:

74 dart.jpg

Nice score MeMike,also a hats off to OldschoolCuda!Those are some nice gauges for Victoria.You must be:king:eek:f the hill!LOL

Don't feel like the lone stranger Mike he got me today too!
Look what came in the mail! He even threw in a few header bolts!
Thanks Bruce!
But how did you know that I lost some of my header bolts? :cheers:
He has been busy hasn't he:king: I guess we all loose header bolts :toothy7:

Nice score MeMike,also a hats off to OldschoolCuda!Those are some nice gauges for Victoria.You must be:king:eek:f the hill!LOL
As I usually try to feel :toothy7: Yep I do :king:

If he sends the truck, maybe he can send a maid for that kitchen too. :-D

<< duckin and runnin >>

Ya know I'm jes' messing with ya. The Unicorn Rod Shop is awesome too.

Kudos to oldschool!!!!!!! Ya'll make me proud to be a member.

"OldschoolCuda" sure is a swell guy!
He sure is, and what a great bunch of folks we have here

You need to send ME the pickup so i can put it in my shop....
2cynoyh.jpg

ilws5g.jpg

2h5qr2h.jpg
That is to cool Mike, Looks like a fun project you have going on

If he sends the truck, maybe he can send a maid for that kitchen too. :-D

<< duckin and runnin >>

Ya know I'm jes' messing with ya. The Unicorn Rod Shop is awesome too.

Kudos to oldschool!!!!!!! Ya'll make me proud to be a member.
X2 leanna X2 :toothy7: I am tickled with my $14 delivered to my front door Auto Gage's :king:

Way to go old school cuss
He sure fixed me up bayyum memike happy :toothy7:

-
Back