ol'pinstriper in southern Oregon

-

HotLines

Realist - Free Thinker
Reaction score
Valiant.jpg

This is my 64 Signet which is Alston frame connected and sports a 70 - 340 roller cam motor with a Dynamic 727 push button trans and 8 3/4 rear. Its been on and off the road since I built it 20 years ago, as I had 3 motors for her. I been up here in Oregon since 96 and find its very hard to get anything really accomplished since it was built for the street even though it ran the low 11's. I took it off the road a few years ago and am now getting things together again.

Signet013.jpg

As you see it sports a shaker hood scoop and the hood is cut to fit. Also has Lexus leather seating front and rear and the next photo shows its 22 gallon fuel cell in the trunk.

Signet009.jpg

I'm sure I don't have the photo thing down right at the moment but if you can bear with me and give me a few pointers, maybe I can learn.

At this time I've got a lot on my mind or whats left of it and will most likely sell or trade lots of the things I won't be using for my new motor, but one thing is for certain, my Signet is not for sale and I've been offered a lot of money for it one time or another.

Hope I can be of help and get help at the same time :)

Welcome to the best Mopar site. You will share a lot of expertise with the people here. Your Valiant is very impressive! I like the fact that you used wheel trim rings to set off the wheel covers....looks very nice.

-
Back