on a stick

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
i cooked some spam on a stick by the campfire tonight and it turned out great what have you tried and yes i know i am a redneck lol

Put an old cast iron skillet on that fire, pour in olive oil, then throw a bag of frozen hash browns ( o;brien is real good, has onions and peppers) cook that up; then stir in a can of corned beef.

You think thats redneck! I cook Ramen noodles in a coffee pot!! And I live up north and I eat spam. Its cheap and easy to cook :D

SPAM ON A STICK!!! BRILLIANT!!!! wish I had thought of that, will have to try it sometime, making me hungry thinking about it

Put an old cast iron skillet on that fire, pour in olive oil, then throw a bag of frozen hash browns ( o;brien is real good, has onions and peppers) cook that up; then stir in a can of corned beef.

Man you just made me hungry, I have not had dinner yet.
Nothing better than camp fire food.

scrapple is better than spam!
then there is ...........

Attachments

• IMG_HRTaylorHam1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 87
SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE"]YouTube - Monty Python - Spam[/ame]

OK, let's get serious.
I'm a transplanted yankee. If you fry srapple correctly, it goes good with eggs.(My parents used to go up north, and bring some srapple back; first wife hated it( she loved those nasty grits). She would cook chicken gizzards, and claim it was food. Scrapple, spam, corned beef, bologna, any processed crap- it is all the same. Just has different flavorings.
Only eat it twice a year, in order to save your arteries, lol

After 20 years in the Army, Spam is on the short list of things I refuse to eat.
Right behind powdered eggs, powdered milk and green jello with cabbage in it. :puke:

-
Back