[FOR SALE] On Ebay 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not very impressed for that kind of coin. $7000 and still has a reserve... Dude this is just another A-Body. I see nicer cars selling in the 5K to 6K area.

I think it has alot of good things about it, if his reserve is near minimum bid.
It's actually not that bad of a buy.

If the price is 8K or less is that really that bad of a deal? I've recently seen a Demon roller with no engine or tranny in much worse shape going for $5,500 on this site. I search the net everyday for good projects and this one seems decent except for paint. Could use paint and some engine upgrades for my tastes.

compared to what i have, and what it costs me to get where it is today, this is a steal if close to the reserve.

A good solid, running, driving, and looking Mopar "A" body in the $7,000 - $8,000 range would not be a bad deal in my opinion. Is this car all that? Hard to tell without seeing it in person. The ebay ad seems well written by somebody that sounds knowledgeable about cars.

Why do these people use such a SMALL air cleaner?

That's the first thing i thought.
I have a hamburger bun that would flow more than the 50 cfm that that little air cleaner does. My lawn mower has a bigger air cleaner.
It just looks stupid.

The same guy had this car posted for sale last year. I remember I found him on Cardomain.com and contacted him because it was the only other GY3 Dart I've seen besides mine (and now I have 2 of them) ... he is knowledgeable about cars and Mopars.. and honestly, considering the condition the car's in and the fact that it's already got a lot of the stuff that many of us spend money trying to get (8.75" rear, decent interior, nice rim blow, large bolt pattern, disc brakes, upgraded suspension, etc), I think the price is really fair. There's no way you could build one with those options for that price.

This member sold a white Dart Sport 340- black stripes, A/C car late last year, December 2012?

Yet, I see what appears to be the car that was supposedly sold last December, parked in the background of one of the rear shot photos of this car?

GLWS...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...PageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123#ht_500wt_1182

Looks to have very detailed history of the car. And looks to be a good buy.

This member sold a white Dart Sport 340- black stripes, A/C car late last year, December 2012?

Yet, I see what appears to be the car that was supposedly sold last December, parked in the background of one of the rear shot photos of this car?

GLWS...

Its not my car its my family's car. I am trying to help them get it sold.

So why were you trying to pull the wool over our eyes? Lol, 12 miles apart!! I keyed in on your bs to start with.

I wonder what some members here think their own junk is worth, sometimes. I know mine isn't worth what I've got into it.

If it runs and drives, and isn't a total pile of garbage, I think it's worth close to where he's at price wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back