ONE BAD BOY!

-

Mean416

Reaction score
Dang. You know it's badass when load in is 6500!

I can only imagine what goes into something like that.

Yeah, Miller stuff is Bad Mother $!":!¤Ω´¡¬Ω stuff!

I enjoy watching his builds but often wonder where they go. I know this aren’t really bracket builds and I attend bracket races but we just had a big heads up Mopar race in Ohio and less than 10 cars showed up. And I know for a fact so guys just enter these races to be a part of the class. What would your guess on a price for a build like those. They aren’t stock block builds so I’m guessing 7000.00 for a ready to build block. I see them for sale often never even hitting the track. They run no time at most of the races now so they took the fun out of it for me.

Little longer video
Edited to add: looking at it now it might be a different engine. Not sure

Local racer here, (Shilo) has some Brett Miller heads on his small block Dart. He runs the west coast 10.5 N/A series, was last years champ. Very low fives (oh's, teens, I heard). Irwindale track record by a corvette I think, 4.9something.

I think the first video posted is a W9 head deal. I seem to remember that video from Moparts forum.

Brett Miller is the MAN when it comes to small block Mopars! Good guy too.

Brett did a w9 engine for a friend of mine. 40k was the cost. And it's for sale if anyone is interested.

Brett did a w9 engine for a friend of mine. 40k was the cost. And it's for sale if anyone is interested.

Nothing new there. I see so many of these engines built, then sold. People are way over their heads with these builds and expenses. Craziness.

(Drooling).....ALL of that is WAY out of my price range.................

Nothing new there. I see so many of these engines built, then sold. People are way over their heads with these builds and expenses. Craziness.
I'm just an old braket racer. An since I've gotten my 421 running 6.0's I'm considering selling all my high priced stuff. Because 6.0 index class is as fast as I want to go.

I'm just an old braket racer. An since I've gotten my 421 running 6.0's I'm considering selling all my high priced stuff. Because 6.0 index class is as fast as I want to go.

I’m telling you 6.0’s is fun. Do I want to go faster with this combo??? Sure I do and will. I could be running 5.50’s next month if I really wanted to with my other car but once again I took a great engine thinking I wanted to play the heads up game and put some great parts on my shelf. I’m too fat, lazy, sore, out of shape, and old for that game. If I stopped racing right now I could have that car running probably before October. Pull the nitrous converter and throw something better in and go play with it. Right now my black duster is getting me more porting work than I can handle and I can race for weeks without removing the hood. That’s fun too.

-
Back