One of my favorite jokes to share.

-

Gregor

Reaction score
Did you hear about the psychic, midget who escaped from the prison? On the police radio all points bulletin the cops were advise to be on the look out for a small medium at large.
I know its corny but it cracks me up every time I think about it. My apologies to any little people or psychics who were offended.

Did you hear about the psychic, midget who escaped from the prison? On the police radio all points bulletin the cops were advise to be on the look out for a small medium at large.
I know its corny but it cracks me up every time I think about it. My apologies to any little people or psychics who were offended.
:rofl:

Thank you good one

Don't worry about the midgets getting offended by this, it would just go over their heads.
And the psychics should have known that you were going to post this.........

-
Back