One of you needs to buy this

-

DodgeAddict

Reaction score
A 1971 MPC Dodge Demon
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-MPC-1971-Dodge-Demon-Model-Kit-1-25-No-Box-Unbuilt-/141231218241?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item20e2095e41"]Vintage MPC 1971 Dodge Demon Model Kit 1 25 No Box Unbuilt | eBay[/ame]

Been dealing in model cars (dealer promotionals) for a while. Just let me say, more than one person believes the car is worth more than 90 bucks. To help you understand, picture a person having no interest AT ALL in classic cars snuffing at the price people are willing to pay for a 340 duster, or hemi road runner. "Are you crazy paying 18000.00 dollars for a 1968???? You must be doing drugs, that's the price of a new car" Or, "your paying 3000.00 to soup up your motor when the speed limits 55 mph and your making it HARDER on gas????? Must be doing drugs...." It's either you know or it doesn't make sense..... How about this: I sold just a BOX (box only!) for a promo car for almost 200 bucks. But it was a certain, desired box. I knew it, and so did the buyer......

That's a good point. I built models a little when I was a kid and just kinda got out of it. People spend money on whatever they want to.

Yes, My Dad used to tell me, Son, there is an *** for every seat!!

-
Back