-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 72 model Gold Duster here in town owned by the lady that bought it new. Her husband died and she was left alone with the car. Been driving it till now and the doctor has told her that she needs to give up driving so she's moving to pa. to live with her daughter. She's in her 80's and the car has 20,000 miles on it. It is a triple black. ORIGINAL. It does have some rust and the tail panel will need to be replaced. When she determines what she will take for it i will check it out more. I'll probe the floors with an ice pick to check for rust. It's a slant/auto Gold Duster. If anyone is interested let me know and i will research further. It is located in West Plains, Mo. 65775. I'll know more later so let me know if interested. Hopefully she won't be crazy on the price. I have 15 of em so i don't need it but will help someone else get it done. I'll post more

UGH! TO FAR!

I'd love to have a duster owned by a little old lady...someone pick this up...what a great ride!

I pass through there from time to time(inlaws in Mammoth spring) might be interested if a deal, Wife would prob kill me though, but hey gotta take a chance.

I'll get pics up probably Monday and maybe know of a price. No benefit on my part other than to maybe help some of the members here get em a car. It's always been parked under a carport but i can't figure why the tail panel would have the rust that it has. There are holes in it if you catch my drift. I'll look under it at the rails for you guys. I'll post more when i know more. I've already gotten PM's from interested people.

It amazes me that there are still little old lady driven Darts and Dusters still out there, from 1970. That says something about those little cars. My grandma was one of these Dart drivers but she gave me the car when I turned 16, that was back in the 80's. Another lady in town had a 71 Duster, same sort of thing, very, very nice, but the body suffered from the elements. It went on to be a great parts car for a friend of mine.

The guy that told me about it called today after i called and talked to his wife and i told her i had several interested people. Ben told me it was a 72 with a black halo top so i guess you could say it's a triple black 72. I have one setting in the garage but mine is a pumped up 318 with an 8.75 suregrip. The lady is 92 and after talking to Ben i drove by and looked at the car. Rust in the back panel and i noticed there is also rust in the rear quarters. She has a son that lives in St Louis that we will be communicating with as the lady is up in years and i wont throw her to the dogs. Her son will be calling me so as to try and determine a real price after much investigation of body and frame condition. I'll post pics maybe Monday and try and find my old car price guide to determine a ballpark price. The economy factor isn't in the price guide. I'll keep ya posted as soon as i know something. For those of you guys that don't know me, you would get the car at the ask price. I won't try and make a dime on it. Just trying to help the lady and anyone that wants this car. I have the mate but hers is a /6. I've had mine priced at $16,000 but would take much less today. Make me an offer. Tell me if you want pics.

The guy that told me about it called today after i called and talked to his wife and i told her i had several interested people. Ben told me it was a 72 with a black halo top so i guess you could say it's a triple black 72. I have one setting in the garage but mine is a pumped up 318 with an 8.75 suregrip. The lady is 92 and after talking to Ben i drove by and looked at the car. Rust in the back panel and i noticed there is also rust in the rear quarters. She has a son that lives in St Louis that we will be communicating with as the lady is up in years and i wont throw her to the dogs. Her son will be calling me so as to try and determine a real price after much investigation of body and frame condition. I'll post pics maybe Monday and try and find my old car price guide to determine a ballpark price. The economy factor isn't in the price guide. I'll keep ya posted as soon as i know something. For those of you guys that don't know me, you would get the car at the ask price. I won't try and make a dime on it. Just trying to help the lady and anyone that wants this car. I have the mate but hers is a /6. I've had mine priced at $16,000 but would take much less today. Make me an offer. Tell me if you want pics.

Ive seen your duster in person it is VERY nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back