onecatnodog has found you

-
Here is another 2 clues.. It's got a Hemi in it and the Back Window rolls down... onecatnodog
DSC_0435.jpg

Here is a inside picture of the Lil' Red Rocket along with other images of the 1954 Desoto Adventure II ... It's a Hemi Automatic two seater and comes with it's very own suitcase in the back.... Funny thing is that it has some Fiat insperation clair back in from 1954... onecatnodog
DesotoHemiAdventureinside11.jpg

DSC_0437-1.jpg

DSC_0434-1.jpg

DesotoHemiinsturments.jpg

DSC_0431-1.jpg

DSC_0432-1.jpg

DSC_0433-1.jpg

DesotoHemiAdventure11.jpg

1954 DeSoto Adventurer II
Engine: 276.1cid V8 Hemi
Horsepower: 170@4,400rpm
Torque: 255@2,000rpm
Compression: 7.5:1
Bore and Stroke: 3.625 x 3.344 inches
Carburetion: Carter 2-bbl.
Exhaust: dual
Transmission: Powerflite two-speed automatic
Number Built: 1
Wheelbase: 125.5 inches
Length: 214.2 inches
Height: 55.5 inches
Width: 77.9 inches

Another year has come and gone for me and I'm still having the time of my life with everything that I'm doing, and everything that I want to do... It's been just way to busy for me to stop by this great site as much as I would like to... Nice touch with the Happy Birthday wish that you sent me, and 2013 looks to be another interesting year for us all... 'Do today what you can, as tomorrow you may not get a chance to do it'... onecatnodog

Got to Fly, so see you soon....
sundown7.jpg

The Mile Hi Prowlers do our yearly Tennyson Center Orphanage Toy Run...
Great turn out for a early mornig during the week day... I would like to thank all that played along... We even had some that couldn't make it but made sure that the kids got toys, like Ann... Special thanks to her and Mike and Andrea, George and Pam, John Garage Cat, Roland, Grant, me onecat and 2 of my Prowler Girls that helped us carry in the toys, Bailey and Sally... Thanks all... They had it set up a little different this time with way more space and even had some of the older Denver Bronco's come down to sign some footballs and they stole the show... Thanks again to the Mile Hi Prowler members for showing and giving some gifts to the needy kids... Here are some pictures from the event... onecatnodog

DSC_0014-13.jpg

Left to right is the President and CEO of the Tennyson Center for Children Rod, then Grant, Mike and Andrea, George and Pam, John and Prowler Girl Sally, Roland and Prowler Girl Bailey...

Grant
DSC_0002-8.jpg

Pam and George,
DSC_0003-14.jpg

Roland,
DSC_0005-10.jpg

Garage cat John,
DSC_0004-13.jpg

Me, John(onecatnodog
)
DSC_0007-12.jpg

Mike and his little elf Andrea,
DSC_0009-10.jpg

We made our dash into the center to drop off the toys and say hi as the Prowlers were double parked... onecatnodog
DSC_0017-16.jpg

DSC_0018-12.jpg

DSC_0019-13.jpg

DSC_0020-11.jpg

DSC_0023-10.jpg

DSC_0024-12.jpg

DSC_0030-6.jpg

DSC_0033-10.jpg

There were a lot less people there this year, as last year it was standing room only..
DSC_0029-10.jpg

Peter was at his best chatting it up with the old Bronco players and we just dropped our gifts and watched for a while and then we went to breakfast...
DSC_0027-13.jpg

DSC_0034-11.jpg

DSC_0035-9.jpg

DSC_0044-8.jpg

Boyers Coffee the company that I work for, was nice enough to brew then up some fresh coffee to serve... onecatnodog
DSC_0037-11.jpg

The Melting Pot also supplyed some treats for the giving people that showed...
DSC_0038-10.jpg

Prowler Girl Bailey in the pink and black, and Prowler Girl Sally in the red and black.
DSC_0054-6.jpg

Tom Martino shows and he brings some live music for all to hear...
DSC_0055-5.jpg

It truly was a Roller Coaster year for some of us, and I would like to thank all that showed for there giving spirit to others who are less fortunate... onecatnodog
DSC_0058-7.jpg

This is what happens when you put 8 lbs of boost and a 150 shot of NOS on a stock piston Prowler 3.5 engine... Picture is from the Paxton test mule engine that I bought a few years back and I'm finally getting around to making it a 5.0 Stroker motor... onecatnodog

There was only one good piston in the bunch... Anyway the Prowlers will be down in KERRVILLE, Texas from May 18th to the 25th for our yearly national event.. Love to meet some of you guys from down there...

Another Birthday has come and gone and Prowler Girl Aeon(Blonde) and Randi stoped by the shop to bring me a Icream Cake.. Best Cake I NEVER HAD... Man am I glad I have my camera most of the times... onecatnodog

It's hard to top three Hotties working on your car at the shop... It was my Idea for them not to get dirt on there shirt so they removed them for me... How nice was that...

onecatnodog

DSC_0003.jpg

Onecat, Any MORE of this little redhead with the little Impact gun? WOW!:cheers:

Yep that would be Mile Hi Prowler Girl Liz and she is Killer.. She will be featured in about 6 more months again on my Prowler site.. onecatnodog

:happy1:

Mile Hi Prowler Girl Southern Bell with a 1992 American Roadster 911... We had all four seasons the day of the shoot.. Sun, Wind, Rain and Snow.. She braved the weather and stayed at the shoot for a total of 500 plus images... She is featured on the Prowler site as Girl of the Week.. She will be the first girl featured 2 weeks in a row,,, She is simply amazing.. onecatnodog

Mile Hi Prowler Girl Southern Bell with a 1992 American Roadster 911... We had all four seasons the day of the shoot.. Sun, Wind, Rain and Snow.. She braved the weather and stayed at the shoot for a total of 500 plus images... She is featured on the Prowler site as Girl of the Week.. She will be the first girl featured 2 weeks in a row,,, She is simply amazing.. onecatnodog

Thank you for sharing. :cheers:

No Problem MrCuda68. Here are a couple more Mile Hi Prowler Girls starting with Fitness Goddess and ending with LJ.. All shot down at the shop... onecat

Prowler Girl Fitness Goddess

OK all you Mopar people.. What is it? I ran into this truck at the Abby Car Show down in Canyon City... Very Strong Mopar influence... I was able to get a few images of it and I had never seen anything like it before... More pictures to follow if there is any interest.. onecatnodog

:read2:

Looks like an early IH Scout that's been customized. The storage tube is in the original tail light location.

Good try Gary but it's not... That is a factory and you could even get it on both sides.. Anyone else? onecatnodog

Here is the engine...

Here is a hubcap that it displays...

:toothy2:

Sorry that onecat has been away for awhile.. I just have been busy as heck but will give you a few girly images for my apologies... onecatnodog

:happy1:

Mile Hi Prowler Girl Halie

-
Back