onecatnodog has found you

-
Wow man, it has been a while. Welcome back. The gals, as always, awesome.

So, what was the yellow truck?

Here is your answer Revhendo as I don't think anyone will get it as It was a hard question.. :banghead: onecatnodog

Plymouth made the drive train and other parts for these trucks

Plymouth flat head 6

Why thank you 65GoldCuda... It's been a ruff year for me but things are on the mend.. onecatnodog

Mile Hi Prowler Girl Danielle

:happy1:

Why thank you 65GoldCuda... It's been a ruff year for me but things are on the mend.. onecatnodog

:happy1:

Glad to see you back, I know what you mean abut it being a rough year, good luck and keep posting pictures!

Thanks 66340SEDAN... onecatnodog

Halie on the Left and Danielle on the right with my 1999 Purple Plymouth Prowler...

:toothy1:

Here is some images of the Mayor of Moddersville car that Mile Hi Prowler Girl Danielle and I have been working on.. It has a new 3.5 stroked to 5.0 V/6 Mopar little Hemi in it now... Mayor wanted it to match the car so Danielle painted it for me..onecatnodog

Well the Mayor of Moddersville Jerry came last weekend and picked up his Prowler that I did a Stroker Engine in and drove it back to Michigan so that should free up some time for me to do other things, besides the 60 hrs a week I'm working.. Boy did he luck out as the weather the week before and the week after he was here in Colorado wasn't very good.. The weekend he was here it was in the 70's and 80's so we spoiled him with 2 days of cruises.. Here is some images of my most recent 3.5 to a 5.0 V/6 Stroker Prowler conversion and has just about 1,300 miles on it so about another 500 miles or so I will be taking it down to my Dyno Friend and hooking up the N.O.S. and having it tuned for the spring and summer fun.. I still have my Black Prowler but I think my Purple Prowler is fast becoming my favorite car.. onecatnodog

Mile Hi Prowler Girl Silvia...

Memorial Day is here in Colorado.. The Mile Hi Prowler Club will be in the Commerce City Parade today and I will post up some images for you... John(onecatnodog)

I shot this one on Sunday a day before the parade of Katy Mae Pinup in Downtown Denver making sure my camera could handle the heat...

DSC_0963-001_zpsjyshxb27.jpg

What a great day it was for the Memorial Day Parade in Commerce City along with a BBQ out at Roy Reeds Sideways Garage.. 80 plus degrees and one of those days that you find shade when your looking for the parade to start.. onecatnodog

DSC_1230_zpsq4fpaaud.jpg

Good turn out as we had 8 1/2 Prowlers show for our new Mile Hi President Grant.. The 1/2 Prowler was the Purple go cart Grant bought..

DSC_1190_zps75mjkzh5.jpg

DSC_1186_zpsuuqkmho3.jpg

I think Grant had more fun than any of us in that little Prowler go cart.. I was a little bummed as they won't let us throw candy any more at the Commerce City Parade.. The kids were big time bummed standing there with there empty bags as last year we spoiled them.. Looks like just the Breckinridge parade will get all the candy this year...

DSC_1195_zps8jmffwhy.jpg

onecat with a little dog in this immage..

DSC_1187_zpsalwo2ozk.jpg

Andrea and Mike were their in there Blue Tribute to America Prowler..

DSC_1185_zpskumehck5.jpg

I John(onecatnodog) brought the Purple Road Warrior Prowler and lent out my Black Prowler to a friend Lori a close friend..

DSC_1184_zps1rqn3pjy.jpg

DSC_1181_zpsbobkxoqh.jpg

Tom the Boat Guy brought his Red Prowler and I just put a Fuel Pump up grade in it last Sunday.. It makes the cars start and run so much better.. Grant and Kathy had their Blue Mosquito Door (Lambo Door) Prowler and Kathy drove it as Grant drove his new Go Cart Prowler.. onecatnodog

DSC_1180_zpsjv6gafbv.jpg

I call it the Mosquito Door as if you look it looks like wings as the doors go up higher than any other Lambo style door on the market for the Prowler.. They are straight up in the air making it a dream to get out of the car..

Bob and Sandy were there in their Candy Prowler

DSC_1182_zpstzfvhm2g.jpg

Pam and George had there Yellow Prowler there and you can see Pam getting the car ready for the parade with the flags in the back of this image.. onecatnodog

DSC_1181_zpsbobkxoqh.jpg

Roy and Fran had their Yellow Hemi Prowler there..

DSC_1183_zpsivvbrfti.jpg

Kathy was taking hot laps in the Prowler Go Cart waiting for the Parade.. onecatnodog

DSC_1178_zpsltywizgo.jpg

DSC_1218_zpsn1jn6fdm.jpg

DSC_1219_zpslmhs8e0z.jpg

I'm surprised that the Dentist's don't protest with the no throwing of candy..

If we were throwing candy I can guarantee you that these two little girls would not be sitting there watching the balloons HANG IN THE AIR AT THE END OF A STRING and the others would not be using there bubble wands to blow bubbles they would be all excited about getting the candy thrown by the Mile Hi Prowlers.. What a shame.. That's just my opinion.. with pictures to prove it.. onecatnodog

DSC_1224_zpsevwbyxaw.jpg

DSC_1229_zpsnsfddfj0.jpg

DSC_1232_zps1ydtgcdz.jpg

DSC_1234_zpshfxfod5q.jpg

Well I best keep my cool, and I did.. Ran the A/C the whole way Chillin... onecatnodog

DSC_1236_zps0qc6gxls.jpg

Well onecat LAZY DOG made it to Roy's for a Great BBQ with my Prowler friends...

image1%205_zpsitaqj27u.jpeg

image1%203_zps1s5bjywy.jpeg

Looking forward to the Breckenridge Parade were you can throw candy to the kids YEA! and the kids don't have to just set there like they are in time out.. It was nice to get out with the Prowlers and to have the day off work... That's all Folks

Happy New Year from onecatnodog and Mile Hi Prowler Girl Landon in 2017... onecatnodog

DSC_4869_zpspzmxt0ko.jpg

DSC_4912_zps7sxwxcvd.jpg

DSC_4932_zpsre1cw9h6.jpg

DSC_4946_zpsu5lkxzcw.jpg

DSC_4956_zpsf4vy5wsa.jpg

DSC_5172_zpsc4xxdjlg.jpg

DSC_5177_zpsj0rxnkmh.jpg

DSC_5219_zpssl6awstx.jpg

Last edited:
Always check your mirror before backing up... onecatnodog

DSC_4898_zpsx3qgsyn8.jpg

Here you go 67 Power Wagon