Online Bolt Store

-

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have used this store a couple times, They have quality fasteners of all kinds , cheap and in quantity. great place to go to stock bolt bin.

BOLT DEPOT

Last edited:
Product Catalog - Bolt Depot

I passed a store years ago off the 105 Fwy in So. Cal that sold stainless nuts and bolts by the lb. I cant find it now....:-( McFadden-Dale here in Santa Ana has a huge assortment of industrial fasteners. I get all my allen bolts there.

I have bought all kinds of hardware from there. Decent prices and a good selection.

Those are great prices My son just had a delivery of grade 8 bolts. 69383valiant helped sort bolts and got him a wall cabinet. Thanks Dave. I will give my son this web address. Dave usually always comes through with all kinds of items for Steve. These prices are really are really low I would have to see the quality on some of the items.

DSCN1181.JPG

DSCN1182.JPG

Those are great prices My son just had a delivery of grade 8 bolts. 69383valiant helped sort bolts and got him a wall cabinet. Thanks Dave. I will give my son this web address. Dave usually always comes through with all kinds of items for Steve. These prices are really are really low I would have to see the quality on some of the items.

View attachment 1715364674

View attachment 1715364675

Attwoods sells bolts,nuts, and washers by the pound here . Grade 5, and eight, merican and metric .

I have used this store a couple times, They have quality fasteners of all kinds , cheap and in quantity. great place to go to stock bolt bin.

BOLT DEPOT

Cool, thanks.
I think one of the most impressive places for hardware I have seen recently is a place in CA that sells bolts that are slightly oversized.
For example, you can get a 3/8 NC bolt that is 3/8 plus .006 or about any oversize you need.
A local buddy almost got one for a water pump bolt that the threads in the block were partially stripped.
I suggested he try a new unused bolt first and that did it.

Product Catalog - Bolt Depot

I passed a store years ago off the 105 Fwy in So. Cal that sold stainless nuts and bolts by the lb. I cant find it now....:-( McFadden-Dale here in Santa Ana has a huge assortment of industrial fasteners. I get all my allen bolts there.

Excellent store, I have used them while living in Norway. Very good prices too, especially if you buy a little more of each bolt and nut.

Bill

McMaster-Carr is a great source for fasteners, especially if you live near one of their warehouse locations. You can place a will-call order and pick it up as early as the same day, and they even have Saturday and Sunday will call hours. They also do fast shipping at reasonable rates. Their web site and smartphone app makes it really easy to find what you need quickly, and they have a very wide selection from common to hard-to-find fasteners and other hardware and industrial supplies. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Most of my stuff comes from our local farm store. Buy by the pound.

Right now grade 2 is $1.89 grade 5 is $3.89 and grade 8 just over $4.00/lb.

-
Back