Oops

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Well Its kind of funny Just as my luck is with all the trucks I have had . I was coming home from the store I was getting some grub for us all . I pulled in the drive way and see my exhaust Is hanging down on one side :-k, Well I got the eats inside came back to look to see what i broke .. Well it rusted in two over the rear end ! The only rust in the truck lmao . Oh well Im going to cut it off and dump it :cheers:

Well Its kind of funny Just as my luck is with all the trucks I have had . I was coming home from the store I was getting some grub for us all . I pulled in the drive way and see my exhaust Is hanging down on one side :-k, Well I got the eats inside came back to look to see what i broke .. Well it rusted in two over the rear end ! The only rust in the truck lmao . Oh well Im going to cut it off and dump it :cheers:

LOL. Hey, Asa Bobbitt!! It is called maintanance.... It is required for all vehicles.

In order to be Lorenna, you gotta cut it off, take it with you down the road and throw it out the window. Just sayin.

Well once a Chevy start starts rusting it won't be long before the rest of it goes.

The exhaust or the truck?

When I was in HVAC, the "guys" had a 2" PVC cutter we named "Lorena." Got some REALLY funny looks. "Go get Lorena, would'ja?"

Lmao guy this IS FUNNY I SO KNEW it was going to go side ways ..... I just didnt know this fast .... Thanks Karl I blame you lmao .

Oh no There have been two votes to make this thread one star Im going to cry lmao .. I know who did it .. Thanks bonny and clide have a nice day

Lmao guy this IS FUNNY I SO KNEW it was going to go side ways ..... I just didnt know this fast .... Thanks Karl I blame you lmao .

NP. Anytime buddy... :D

Or should I call you "John Bobbitt"??? :toothy8:

Any talk about your tailpipe should be posted in the blue forum Asa.
That way we all don't have to read it.

Yeah, but we can get the crew together to vote them back up. :D
O Lmao bonny and clide .. Are having fun .. It dont matter to me i think its funny as all get out lmao .. Btw I need to talk to you tonight . Its GOOD NEWS ! Better then good !:cheers:

O Lmao bonny and clide .. Are having fun .. It dont matter to me i think its funny as all get out lmao .. Btw I need to talk to you tonight . Its GOOD NEWS ! Better then good !:cheers:

Ok, I'll call ya later. I got some runnin around to do.

Ok, I'll call ya later. I got some runnin around to do.
Ok well I had a good day got out side and mowed alittle as you can tell not by the barracuda lol Oops the val was next to it . I didnt move it to mow lol .. After that I came in and let my knee rest alittle bit ... Then we needed some thing from town .. So I took the val. It needed a good drive .. No one has been driving her . Poor lucy . Started right up Note to self when you have no floor bord left where your boots .... It gets hot you dummy !:cheers:

Ok well I had a good day got out side and mowed alittle as you can tell not by the barracuda lol Oops the val was next to it . I didnt move it to mow lol .. After that I came in and let my knee rest alittle bit ... Then we needed some thing from town .. So I took the val. It needed a good drive .. No one has been driving her . Poor lucy . Started right up Note to self when you have no floor bord left where your boots .... It gets hot you dummy !:cheers:

Now Asa just be like Fred Flintstone and use feet power to start and stop the car. Saves the need for gas and brakes. That knee would get a good work out too..... LOL.

Asa Bobbitt Flinstone.......

Attachments

• Fred-and-Barney-the-flintstones-2184857-1024-768.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 111
-
Back