opinion on this complete exhaust system?

-
That stuff may well be real high quality but it looks awfully generic.

I got a Hi-po 273 set from Accurate and it was top of the line stuff. It fit perfect and sounds great. toolman

Here's the price I got from kepich exhaust Company for my 1971 Dart Swinger /6 225 engine complete exhaust system:

Aluminized steel 2-1/4" fronts, 2" tails (they charge you $30 for this size increase otherwise it's 1 7/8 & 1-3/4)
Kepich Glasspac (you have the choice of choices, stock, turbo or glass pacs)
Clamp & aftermarket hanger kit

Total including shipping: $245

Seems very reasonable to me.

Here's the price I got from kepich exhaust Company for my 1971 Dart Swinger /6 225 engine complete exhaust system:

Aluminized steel 2-1/4" fronts, 2" tails (they charge you $30 for this size increase otherwise it's 1 7/8 & 1-3/4)

i am confused, is this for a single in dual out exhaust or for a /6 with headers?
thanks

Get ready to hate the result if you make an unwise choice of muffler like this. Inline-6s are tough to keep quiet on the exhaust side. Put in a glass pack or a Flowmaster or something such as that and you will get a sickmaking drone at highway speeds.

Discussion on the matter here.

Where/how do you find all this info on there website? I can't seem to find it.

saturday i ended up going with 2" aluminized custom bent with a magnaflow turbo 2"I-2"O
exhaust, sounds really good.

it was $305 with the stainless magnaflow

That's not bad at all. I wonder if my local exhaust shop can come close to that. Kepich quoted me 190.00 plus 40.00 for shipping for a 2 1/4" kit w/high flow muffler. Is the only difference between a 74 and 75 the cat? I was just wondering. I also thought I read somewhere they were also stainless exhaust in 75.
Thanks Mike

Mike,
you would have to ask someone more knowledgeable than me but i believe the 74/75 are basically the same car so i would think the only difference would be that the 75 has a cat also this would be the first that i heard of stainless exhaust this early on a production car if it did come with stainless.

also hit your custom exhaust shop and ask them how much for an exhaust with the muffler you are looking for just remember not all shops carry all brands of mufflers
and may try to sell you something else and if its not what you want dont buy it as you wont be happy.
personally i have had flowmasters, thrush,cherry bomb,magnaflow,etc,etc,etc over the years and found that i like the sound of the magnaflows the best.

-
Back