Opinions? Craigslist 1969, 383 Dart.

-
The trim (or whatever it is) on the side of the car looks weird, sort of like the `68 GT`s? The VIN looks right though and he alludes to the fact that it`s the original engine. Could be a cool ride.

I like it and if it really is numbers matching it's pretty rare. This time don't ask the wife, buy it first, beg forgiveness second, I've done that a couple times now :-D

It certainly would help if he would give a more detailed account of the car and more pictures. It always surprises me when people list items that cost thousands of dollars and then give such little information. I`d say call him and see what else he can tell you about it.

Looks to be very rare. Offer him $7,000 cash and see what happens.

Don't think about it grab it before you lose it!

If it's close go check it out as soon as possible. It's very rare and if it's not been hacked up might be a nice car to bring back to it's original shape. Anyone with a car like this will be fishing for a lot of money, see what he relaly wants/needs and if it's in good shape that's an oppurtunity that doesn't come around too often.

:glasses9: I think he,s fishin. whats that sittin next to it a coronet ? probly knows what he,s got .

I would at least check it out if its close man if all seems right and in not bad shape hell I would stick it on my credit card lol

i just called and talked to the kid that owns it, he is a douchebaag to the fullest. i asked him if it was a numbers matching, and he saaid "i does not know, but even if it is not, it still worth 8,900.00". he is putting it on flebay very soon. he also has a parts car to go with it.
but by his ignorance, i would say that it is NOT the original engine
oh, and he said "who cares if it is the original engine?" so he would not check the numbers. i told him even when he puts it on flebay, everyone is still going to want to know if it is

Seem a little fishy about the orginal parts. Is it just me or does that driver's side mirror not look right? Persoanlly I would look it over closely and if it is orginal it would be gone in 60 seconds.

iF this car IS NOT a original bigblock car > 8900 to much for a NON numbers matching car in my opinon ... I had a bigblock car , non-numbers matching 3 years ago and could not get more than 22000... and it was CLEAN. I say no more than 4000-5000

man i don't remember ever seeing a gts with the side chrome that looks to be on that car. a gt maybe but not a gts. but i'm far from an expert on them.

-
Back