Opinions needed/ Valve covers

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
My Lil 318 block is painted Purple. I have a set of Old school Holey valve covers im getting done soon. I was thinking of going black wrinkle finish and the fins and HOLEY name in Alum. finish. Any other ideas? Thanks for any input. N/M

Attachments

• HPIM1891 (640x480).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 120
  • HPIM1891.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 121
  • HPIM1709 (640x480).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 012.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 117
I would throw some purple on them somewhere. Send um to Leanna. She will hook you up.

I think they would look good that way or reverse it. Make them aluminum with the top details either black or match the block. What color car?

My Lil 318 block is painted Purple. I have a set of Old school Holey valve covers im getting done soon. I was thinking of going black wrinkle finish and the fins and HOLEY name in Alum. finish. Any other ideas? Thanks for any input. N/M

Aw them ole crusty things, send em to me ill take em off your hands for ya. Just joking, how about a dark metallic gray, with polished up fins to offset it.

ED there is a guy in town that does power coating,his name is John NORTH hes the guy that has the 70 Monty pro stock car wicked.YOU WILL SAVE A TUN SAYING ON OUR SIDE.

Edd, thanks for your email and the pictures. I don't usually work on Sundays but I sent you a reply ... give me a call if I can help you out or lend any more advice.

First off I would take them to machine and have the "Holley" machined off. Then do something to make them yours. Just my .02.

-
Back