Opinions on Build/whats the best way to piss E body people off

-
This is a very entertaining thread. It doesn't take much to piss them off. And I'm talking Mopar owners in general, not just E-body guys.

All we did to ours was put an Alice in Chains decal on the top of the windshield, amber light headlights instead of bright whites, and big -n- little rims and tires on it instead of the boring stock width ones. We also put frame connectors on it.

Even the dice hanging from the rear view is a big no-no to other Mopar guys, even though they've been in the car for 23 years, long before the Mopar bandwagon jumpers came onto the scene.

This is the end product.

IMG_3876-1.jpg

The amber lights look great, nice job on the sticker! and big rims/tires, very nice, love the dog dish style rims too, always had a soft spot for it!

I'm normally one to say do what you want, but I gotta say the 4x4 thing disgusted me, that's just wrong.....and I'm serious I got mad seeing those photos.......

I guess I must becoming a 'ebody owner' lol although I dont own any, although my dad does :profilel:

roll on a latex paint job? or better yet brush it on with a stiffened up brush! or if you used "bed liner" you'd never have to worry about door dings

do an ole fashion 350 swap and donk it out with some 30's riding rubber bands. You wont just piss off e body people though the whole mopar world would look down on you.

This thread got me to chuckle!

Don't forget these, for the true 80's look.

Chrome Sun tach mounted on the hood.
N50/15's on slots on the rear and G70/14's on Cragers on the front.
Jack the torsion bars all the way up, like the chevy guys with their 'camino springs.
Don't put any exhaust hangers on so your cherry bombs hang down.
Paint the rear end and gas tank white regardless of the car color.
Get a couple of those bullet tail lights and mount them to your shock mounts.
You definately have to "highlight" the body lines with some prismatic chrome tape.
Don't forget the molded in rear spoiler and the rear window louver.
And the big one, put your CB handle on the rear panel with stick on mailbox letters (the fancy brushed gold ones).

How about a mopar "el camino"? I saw a demon conversion one time that looked pretty good. It would take some bodyworking skills, but if you are not worried about hacking up the shell, it would be a fun, unique ride. Please, don't rice it up. I like the ideas that lean toward '80s (Joe Dirt), and neuvo rat, but the stick-on crap turns my stomach.

HEY! My E-bodies bay is black!

OK, was black............

Just be ultra snob and nose down at them stuff shirt jackass mutha FU - $&()(&^$##&(&*)^#$%!@#$%$@&*)(&*^$*(%^ ------ERS!

Ask'em for the "Grey Poupon"

really wanna make um mad? put a blown and injected big block Chevy in it.

dam! all 9 pages I went through and no progressssssssss? anyways I would just fix the body up really nice paint it a flat black racing buckets cage 5 point harness and stripped interior that would be cool

you guys are good.

Yha it's still in just the planning stages, I have a certain swinger and aspen to finish first.

Dont forget to add 2, or even 4 aftermarket chrome foglamps with yellow lenses, mounted under the front bumper !

-
Back